My VN Crewchief is going in for carotid endarterectomy surgery today, prayers needed

We are getting old. Enjoy each day. I hope he recovers fully and returns to his normal life. (Guessing he is not allowing VA to do his surgery so he should be good)

Just got a text from my CE, 5" scar on neck, out of hospital, itching to get out on his Harley...soon
It's amazing what they can do with medical technology today. I had a spring angioplasty -- they snaked an endoscope up my femoral artery into my pancreas to block an artery. Then I had an ERCP procedure -- they snaked an endoscope down my esophagus, into my intestine, back up a bile duct in order to place a stent below my liver.

This stuff is routine these days.

Last edited:
It's amazing what they can do with medical technology today. I had a spring angioplasty -- they snaked and endoscope up my femoral artery into my pancreas to block an artery. Then I had an ERCP procedure -- the snaked an endoscope down my esophagus, into my intestine, back up a bile duct in order to place a stent below my liver.

This stuff is routine these days.
This is some Predator level shite....🤔

Back
Top Bottom