RB Ginsberg openly admits to wanting to reverse Heller

Archive.is link not to give NYT any clicks.

https://archive.is/2yFcn

The court’s 2008 decision in District of Columbia v. Heller, establishing an individual right to own guns, may be another matter, she said.
“I thought Heller was “a very bad decision,” she said, adding that a chance to reconsider it could arise whenever the court considers a challenge to a gun control law.

yeah, I don't get this. SCOTUS isn't supposed to make a decision based on what they think is popular at the time. They have already effed this republic up enough as it is. The 4-4 decision on the last immigration issues they heard should tell everyone that 4 of them are not qualified to be there as they have no objectivity. Hint: it wouldn't be the 4 that agreed with the bill.

Trump needs to get in and appoint ultra conservative judges for any vacancy that currently exists or occurs. If he could appoint three that would destroy the liberal agenda for the remainder of my life....lol

The SCOTUS is one huge reason people need to vote Trump. Those of you thinking about staying home on election day need to think about the damage Hitlery could do with her selections to the Court.

This is especially important if you're in a swing state like NH.

Whatever issues folks may have with trump he's committed to appointing good people to SCOTUS AND he's anti-establishment

As far as I'm concerned thats every reason to vote for trump and against hillary

Was visiting one of the wife's elderly aunts recently at the Don Orione Nursing Home in Eastie... Literally 95 percent of all the old bats playing bingo or sitting out in the courtyard semi-napping looked like they were in better shape mentally, physically and looked much more alert and aware than Justice GunsBurn does even when she's posing for a photo op with the other justices. And I'm NOT even kidding or being sarcastic...

Ruthie is one of the best arguments for Supreme term limits in the history of the court. The fact that these "brilliant" justices (aka lawyers who played the schmooze game so well when young that they got the ultimate lifetime kiss by whoever appointed them) are around til they hit the funeral parlor is a joke, and a bad one at that...

Hell, my Mom is the same age as GunsBurn but Mom is a lot younger than her mentally, etc, and you can tell has all her wits still. Versus Ruthie, who looks and acts like she should have been doing the Cream of Wheat thing at the Don Orione about ten years ago, never mind today! WTF?

2433650d5f6f352719cbb78ad6770f1a.jpg

That old bitch looks like prune stuck on a stick. She is a prime example of why we can not afford to have That **** Hiltery in The White House.

Trump needs to get in and appoint ultra conservative judges for any vacancy that currently exists or occurs. If he could appoint three that would destroy the liberal agenda for the remainder of my life....lol

Bitch says she will roll out of US if Trump wins. A solid reason to call her on this and vote for DJT?

http://nypost.com/2016/07/11/even-ruth-bader-ginsburg-weighs-fleeing-us-if-trump-wins/

So now that she has offered her opinion on Heller and her desire to nullify the decision using future 2A cases, we can expect her to recuse herself from future 2A cases due to her inherent bias against pro-2A appellants.

I have heard she has made blatant anit-Trump comments as well. If that's true and the election comes down to a SCOTUS challenge that bitch better recuse herself but I know she won't.

Wouldn't it be refreshing if SCOTUS justices ruled according to the law and the Constitution instead of according to their personal agendas? I know, I know, I am a dreamer.

Every office and appointment should have some form of term limit. SCOTUS justices should also have to pass a cognitive test to prove they are mentally lucid enough to do the job as well as a Constitutional law test every year. Part of those tests should include scenarios where their interpretations can be judged as Constitutional or not. Too many wrong answers and they are of the SCOTUS. Now, who corrects the tests and how do we make sure they are impartial and competent?

Isn't the Senate free to impeach activist judges?

Also, how does the 2nd Amendment give the federal government the RKBA?

I can only hope he does...I really hope he does....[thinking]

But I have this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach

She must have been something before electricity.
I think you're being exceedingly generous:
RBG-1977.jpg

I find the contrast between her and Scalia striking. As I recall, Scalia would talk about the reasoning and rational for the decisions he'd made. She seems to present no logic or reason, just this and that were bad decisions and should be changed. Typical progressive emotion and agenda versus Scalia's logic and reason based conservatism.

Is there actually a process to remove a supreme court judge ?
How someone like that should be allowed to sit on the bench is beyond me.

Is there actually a process to remove a supreme court judge ?
How someone like that should be allowed to sit on the bench is beyond me.

According to this, impeachment. Then again, I could probably find another site that says no. My understanding of the life sentences was to remove politics from the SCOTUS, I doubt the founders foresaw the abortion that has become the SCOTUS, or the country in general.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2543298/posts

Back
Top Bottom