Rat out a gun owner, win a prize...

sieveboy

NES Member
saw this pleasantry on the West Side Highway in NYC today and was sickened. Thought I'd share this lovely slice of modern day 'murica.

20140216_165200-1.jpg

I know one particular local RAT who would burn down their switchboard for every "new" Glock, post-ban mag, etc. that he would see entering his shop . . . if this were done in MA! [rolleyes] [angry2]

Snitches get to sleep in ditches.
As for everything illegal, just follow the old rule:"three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead".
Simply trust NOBODY. Today your best friend, tomorrow your worst enemy. Loving wife today, scorned bitch down the road. Just keep your shite to yourself and you'll be fine.

Loving wife today, scorned bitch down the road. Just keep your shite to yourself and you'll be fine.

Or to put it another way, make sure you do a real good job picking a wife, because if you are married to someone whom you can't trust, you got bigger problems then getting ratted-out on your gun collection.

Oh, and that sign is disgusting.

At this point, I won't set foot into NY, and if I ever have to drive through I will gas up before entering the state so I can go as long as possible without stopping.

saw this pleasantry on the West Side Highway in NYC today and was sickened. Thought I'd share this lovely slice of modern day 'murica.

View attachment 94592

the legal gun owners should just keep reporting each other and flood the system. With the way most big .govs work you will get the reward the system will be flooded and nothing will happen to the person you report. It will be about as effective as a gun buy back.

the legal gun owners should just keep reporting each other and flood the system. With the way most big .govs work you will get the reward the system will be flooded and nothing will happen to the person you report. It will be about as effective as a gun buy back.

That is a clever idea!

But the sign does not surprise me. It's NYC. It's a bitch to get a handgun and impossible to get a carry permit. And even when you do get the gun, you need to have each firearm permitted with the city.

Here is how it is done (and you thought MASS was bad). And it is expensive, about $350 for the permit. And it will NOT be a carry permit, just a permit to own.

http://newyorkcityguns.com/getting-a-nyc-handgun-permit/

Last edited:
If you stay anonymous how do you get a reward? They leave it in a trash can for you to pick up?

Gun owners should report every liberal politician, teacher and physician they can think of. Lets see how they would like to have their rights trampled and houses and offices searched for no good reason

what do illegal guns look like exactly? hmmmmmm... please tell us how we're suppose to profile our fellow citizens

how about I report all the illegals

also being NYC, there are also a lot of illegal gun laws, lets report those too.

If you stay anonymous how do you get a reward? They leave it in a trash can for you to pick up?

Gun owners should report every liberal politician, teacher and physician they can think of. Lets see how they would like to have their rights trampled and houses and offices searched for no good reason

This!!!

Quick question........how many people on bloomturd's armed security detail?

All grammatical, spelling, and informational errors are solely the fault of Tapatalk and Autocorrect. Pay no attention to the fat fingers mashing on the keyboard behind the curtain.

Reading through the link that Swamp-Yankee posted, can one of our resident lawyers comment as to the legality of requiring tax documents from someone trying to get a permit in NYC?

Illegal gun may look like:
1. garden spray nozzle.
2. all kinds of guns on every construction site.
3. every gas station has guns
no reward yet? ok, I'll keep looking! I'll call 311, right?!

I'll bet you only remain anonymous to the gun owner. To the police you probably have to give and sign a statement under penalty of perjury of what you saw, illegal firearm wise.

It's for the children.

How do you stay anonymous and collect the reward?

I can tell you that even if you have CID blocked, when you call any 800 #, they get your CID anyway. Although I'm not 100% on this, I would expect that when you dial x11 they probably also get your CID.

No way that I'd ever trust that when you dial an "anonymous tip line" that they don't get your CID!

I can tell you that even if you have CID blocked, when you call any 800 #, they get your CID anyway. Although I'm not 100% on this, I would expect that when you dial x11 they probably also get your CID.

No way that I'd ever trust that when you dial an "anonymous tip line" that they don't get your CID!
Call from a pay phone. Oh wait,... never mind...

StevensMarksman

If it's not illegal to be an illegal immigrant then it shouldn't be illegal to have an illegal gun.

Back
Top Bottom