• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ranges that allow/put on a semi-private event?

I have a budget at work to do a fun team building exercise. I have about 9 people plus myself, that I'd like to take someplace to try some shooting.

(Minuteman does this, but is booked through the end of the year. (I'm still working with them to see if I can pay them to hold a private event.))

Is there anyplace within an hour's drive of Cambridge that I could accomplish this? There will be an MA LTC holder present (me, their manager), and an RI holder/NRA RSO there as well. 8 newbies.

We're open to almost any shooting experience.

I'm a member at MRA, but as far as I can see, they don't really do this.

I have no problem either making a donation to a club, and/or paying club RSO/Instructor(s) for a few hours of time to be present. (The budget is pretty generous).

None of the 8 newbies can be felons. Since its work this could lead to a sticky situation HR-wise. HSC rents out ranges for LEO training and its deserted during normal business hours. The monthly meeting is on the first thurs of the month....can't hurt to ask.

Many have done something like this at Manchester Firing Line.

I suspect some have done it at American Firearms School as well.

Back
Top Bottom