Range bag/Range tote

I find myself asking, "what the hell does everyone put in these bags?"

No, seriously, what the hell do you carry with you to fill a toolbox?

(Serious question, not being sarcastic )

If you want to bring several guns and ammo of different calibers you will fill the bag.
Eyes, ears, mags and ammo. If you bring only one gun you won't need a big bag.

Use a small locking pelican case for ammo and a military tool bag for glasses, staples, etc. Works till it doesn't, probably will get a tool bag from Lowe's when I need a replacment like everyone else.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I use the Uncle Mike's range bag, not huge but good for a couple of guns, ammo and related material. Mine has lasted for almost 5 years with no visible wear.

Posted from my car phone.

most of the dedicated range bags scream "hey i have a gun"...i mean seriously who the hell wants a big black bag with a embroidered image of a pistol on the side? i sure don't....my moonbat neighbors will stool in their pants and blow their rape whistles.

personally i use camera bags that say "canon" and "nikon".....when was the last time anyone got suspicious of camera equipment? the sheeple know no better.

I got the big black range bag. If you shoot more than a pistol you need to carry some gear when you go to the range. I like to spook my neighbors anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Those sonsabitches!! Just received mine from UPS yesterday. Granted, it was still a pretty good deal @ $47 shipped, but another $20 off would have been nice. Anyway, I like the bag, loaded it up today for steel challenge tomorrow with 2 pistols, ammo, and all the other shit that goes to the range. Man this damn thing's heavy, enough to stress test the shoulder strap and grab handles. We'll see how it holds up.

I like this little style of range bag, holds a good amount of gear and works well for CMP/NRA service rifle shooting.

http://www.berings.com/Products/303357-esschert-design-canvas-tool-bag-and-garden-stool-gt01.aspx

As for bigger bags I find just picking up "gym" style bags from yard sales works fine. Right now I use the NRA bag I got in the mail 2 years ago? My neighbors know I have guns and my closest neighbors know I have a "arsenal" As the police danced out of the house and down the driveway with every one of them looking for a photo op! Please dont ask just leave it at I got everything back!

most of the dedicated range bags scream "hey i have a gun"...i mean seriously who the hell wants a big black bag with a embroidered image of a pistol on the side? i sure don't....my moonbat neighbors will stool in their pants and blow their rape whistles.

personally i use camera bags that say "canon" and "nikon".....when was the last time anyone got suspicious of camera equipment? the sheeple know no better.

Really? I suppose if you had to prance around town with your range bag for some reason, but to go from your house to your car to the range you feel the need to do so under the guise that you're a photog? Guitar cases for your long guns?

i put hello kitty stickers on all gun equipment to minimize interest from my neighbors.

unfortunately now they keep calling the association w concerns about grown bearded man with hello kitty paraphernalia.....oh well cant win em all.

Did it just end yesterday? It is $79.99 now. I was all excited but then...

wow I guess it was a short closeout! Or someone typed the price in wrong since it still says closeout. But from my receipt...

Order Information:
MidwayUSA Pro Series Range ...
Product #: 948617
Price Each: $17.79
Qty: 1

In Stock Product Total:$17.79
Standard Ground:$10.79
Shipping Total:$10.79
Grand Total:$28.58

Fishing patches work well too.

Back
Top Bottom