• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Randolph Engineering, Ranger Rx lens makers?

mac1911

NES Member
Anyone have any recent experience with custom Rx lens for RE Ranger XL glasses? I need a new Rx (stronger) I have the Rx Script already
I seem to be having some trouble getting them from the last place I got them. Emails and Phone calls and communication in general is lacking?

Not recent, but these guys out of NY State made a prescription set of lenses fo my rangers. I recall they were reasonable, and quick turnaroud.
But that was 15 years ago.

Shooting Glasses for Sportsman | Morgan Optical
Yeah, i just cant seem to touch base with this guy again?
My last set was through wayne, great lens but Rx has changed and I want a different set up. I need a stronger Rx in my non aiming eye so I can see my cheat sheet and stuff up close.

Google shows some recent yelp reviews.... looks like they have a fb page, but i dont do fb, so i cant see it.
They arent answering the phone during the week? Odd. Hope he didnt retire.
Good luck.

Coincidently, I bought the Randolph aviators a member here had in the classifieds. My local Optical place putting some prescription polycarb. Lenses in them for me hopefully by next week. He sent them out to "the lab"

Google shows some recent yelp reviews.... looks like they have a fb page, but i dont do fb, so i cant see it.
They arent answering the phone during the week? Odd. Hope he didnt retire.
Good luck.

Coincidently, I bought the Randolph aviators a member here had in the classifieds. My local Optical place putting some prescription polycarb. Lenses in them for me hopefully by next week. He sent them out to "the lab"
I tried a few local places. Total failure.
I will double check my spam. Usually mogan is straight up. You email a copy of the RX and lens type and then he contacts you with questions.

Back
Top Bottom