• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTT Trigger Job in a Bag - 92/96/M9 Series

Laura

NES Member
Has anyone ordered this for their gun? I'm curious if there's a big difference performance wise with the Np3 controls vs the black. Does one have an advantage over the other?

I ordered and installed the whole NP3 kit in my full size beretta 92. The full kit includes the trigger job in a bag. HUGE difference. So much so that I am also installing the kit in my 92 compact. If you were closer I would let you try it out for yourself before any purchase. Completely transformed my 92FS. Ridiculous trigger in both single and double action.

Attachments

• IMG_0219.jpeg
    IMG_0219.jpeg
    495.1 KB · Views: 21
I have a 92 LTT directly from Langdon with NP3. My dad had a regular stock us made 92fs and added Wilson's trigger with a good polishing (Santurri did the work). The truth is I couldn't tell the difference between the the two triggers once it was complete. My suggestion is to skip the NP3 bling.

I have a 92 LTT directly from Langdon with NP3. My dad had a regular stock us made 92fs and added Wilson's trigger with a good polishing (Santurri did the work). The truth is I couldn't tell the difference between the the two triggers once it was complete. My suggestion is to skip the NP3 bling.
May I ask what the Santurri work cost all said and done?

May I ask what the Santurri work cost all said and done?

Yikes - I don't recall. If you give him a call, I'm sure he can give you a number really quickly. I'm not sure if you have worked with him before but he is always really reasonable and fast. He will also tune the parts before putting them in.

As an example - I have a Sig 226 and he put in Gray trigger (the nicer one). The single stage trigger feels really similar to a 1911 - it is insanely good.

Yikes - I don't recall. If you give him a call, I'm sure he can give you a number really quickly. I'm not sure if you have worked with him before but he is always really reasonable and fast. He will also tune the parts before putting them in.

As an example - I have a Sig 226 and he put in Gray trigger (the nicer one). The single stage trigger feels really similar to a 1911 - it is insanely good.
I do my own gunsmithing when it's just parts swapping. Did Gray Guns trigger kits and SRT kits in my 226/220 as well as my HKP30 and 45T. Was mainly asking to see if it was more cost effective to do the LLT parts swap or have Santurri do his work. My 92 cost me 465 all told for the full NP3 kit including trigger and is phenomenal.

That was just for the parts swap? That doesn't seem terrible. I did the whole kit myself and was not to difficult.

Dave charges really reasonable rates. For me, it is easier to just work through him. I've been working with him for nearly 24 years at this point.

That was just for the parts swap? That doesn't seem terrible. I did the whole kit myself and was not to difficult.
i won't touch pistol triggers because ive never done them before and the parts can be small. AR/AK triggers I'll do myself because they're pretty straightforward and the parts are bigger and easier for me to manipulate with my big mitts. Dave is quite reasonable with prices and his shop does a good job. If you're in the area I'll recommend them.

Cylinder and Slide makes a nice trigger improvment setup for the Beretta. They call it an ignition kit. It has hammer , sear and springs. Great investment. I have them in 4 of my beretta's and left an M9 unmolested factory condition.

Cylinder and Slide makes a nice trigger improvment setup for the Beretta. They call it an ignition kit. It has hammer , sear and springs. Great investment. I have them in 4 of my beretta's and left an M9 unmolested factory condition.
I've considered them in the past, but their website wasn't too user friendly for me, and they take forever to get the gun back. It was much easier to send it along to a gentleman that has worked on all my Berettas, and for a very reasonable price too.

i ordered another kit a few months back. I order directly from them and install it myself. Any gunsmithing i have done i was using Mike Larocca in Worcester but he was closing. I used Santuri in Attleboro for a complete Caspian 40 cal. 1911 and he did a great job , got it back quickly and was very reasonable on price. The Beretta M9 and 92 series ave very accurate out of the box other than the trigger so there isnt much to do to them. Handloads seal the deal if you are looking for the most accuracy.
I will have to take a look and see if they are still in business, that would suck if they close.

Back
Top Bottom