Range Bag Recomendations

Thirwell1216

NES Member
After years of beating up a few old range bags, I'm in the market for a new one. Looking for more of a general purpose one. I usually head to the range with more rifle mags than pistol mags. I'm looking in the $50-$100 range but would be willing to go a little higher. Any recomendations?

I have an elite tactical for sale in the ads.

i'm using a boyt range bag given to me around 1985. it started out as my competition bag when i shot ipsc. still going strong with it and i expect to still have it on the day i die.

they've got bigger ones.

I've got one similar. Lot's of nooks/crannys, and enough space for a couple sets of ears/eyes, mags/loaders, tools, and a little ammo.

they've got bigger ones.

I've got one similar. Lot's of nooks/crannys, and enough space for a couple sets of ears/eyes, mags/loaders, tools, and a little ammo.

I like that idea. Probably built better than the typical junk you find on Amazon (tore my last no-name amazon range bag). Also doubles as a bit of urban camouflage, as it doesn't look like a "tactical" bag. A nice sleeper. I do the same with a tennis bag.

I have one of the midway USA bags. decent for the price. I feel like itll last me quite a while and price is right.

I have one of the midway USA bags. decent for the price. I feel like itll last me quite a while and price is right.

Great bag - I have the slightly more expensive one with the pistol puches, Stage (ammo for me) bag and brass bag

Same bag for about 8 years. Holds everything and more, zippers still 100%.

I picked up a couple of these double rifle bags off EBay for $50 a piece and they work great. I just did a random search for rifle bags and found them3FBFEC4A-11DE-4FAA-9E33-C741A3D85622.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom