Randolph, Ma any residents???

Wannabee and real gangbangers. Randolph is next to Mattapan, which is next to Roxbury. To many misunderstood "yoots" running around.

Whereabouts do you work? I work in Avon (right between Randolph and Brockton... wooo...) and the whole area is a 'hole, except Avon really isn't that bad. It's too small to be bad, hah. I grew up in Easton which is a great town, and we bought a condo in Norton (also a great town... LTC-A first try!) and even though the commute is longer, it's worth living in a good town with a slightly longer commute than living close and worrying about your car getting stolen or your house broken into. Taunton is about the same distance as Norton so I would say to look into places like Easton, Braintree, Holbrook maybe?

I work in Westwood, just off of Rt 128. The house in Randolph that I've been considering is well outside the center, and actually to the west of Rt 24. Driving distance to work is 6 miles. I've been looking around but haven't found too much that's promising. Canton has a couple nice homes but moving there would mean giving up my guns.

I'm not in too much of a hurry, but if the right place comes along, I'm definitely going to jump on it.

Back
Top Bottom