Randolph LTC Licensing

A friend is trying to get an LTC in Randolph.

Got off the phone with him and he stated that the chief said he could get an interview in March of 2021!

WTF is going on here?

Any local updates on Randolph?

A friend is trying to get an LTC in Randolph.

Got off the phone with him and he stated that the chief said he could get an interview in March of 2021!

WTF is going on here?

Any local updates on Randolph?

I'm shocked, shocked! I say! to find out that an armpit region town is turtling until 2021... [rofl]

Randolph is "orange". Times a changing over there. Pretty sure licensing has always been a hassle there anyways, throw in COVID and who knows....

I renewed my license in Randolph just prior to covid took a month to get an appointment but it was a smooth and easy process the LT in charge of it was very 2A...perhaps his boss limits his time to do appointments?

My understanding is that the chief does the interviews. The chief called him back, not the LT. Add another couple months to the eight to actually process and receive the license and you are talking 10 plus months in total.

Last edited:
My understanding is that the chief does the interviews. The chief called him back, not the LT. Add another couple months to the eight to actually process and receive the license and you are talking 10 plus months in total.
Might be different for a renewal.

Sad to say, it's the town I grew up in and left forever after college. The former (retired) Chief is a long time friend who married a classmate of mine. I paid him a visit some months prior to his retirement to wish him well and was shocked to see that his hair was all silver/white! He's also ~5 years my junior. I also know someone who was offered the job of director of finance there, but after he did his due diligence he refused the job and told me how f'd up the town admin was. I had some serious issues with the town manager and another department head who refused to talk to me as I was getting billed for services not rendered on my Parents' house after they died. I was contemplating asking the State IG to investigate the town management (and should have done that).

It is a new type of Cooling-Off-Period. When the riots are over, the election is done, the president is inaugurated the applicant will see that he doesn't 'really need an LTC'. [puke]

Sad to say, it's the town I grew up in and left forever after college. The former (retired) Chief is a long time friend who married a classmate of mine. I paid him a visit some months prior to his retirement to wish him well and was shocked to see that his hair was all silver/white! He's also ~5 years my junior. I also know someone who was offered the job of director of finance there, but after he did his due diligence he refused the job and told me how f'd up the town admin was. I had some serious issues with the town manager and another department head who refused to talk to me as I was getting billed for services not rendered on my Parents' house after they died. I was contemplating asking the State IG to investigate the town management (and should have done that).

re: silver/white hair. as i remember, and we only met once in your MA law class, but your head was shaved [rofl]

re: silver/white hair. as i remember, and we only met once in your MA law class, but your head was shaved [rofl]
Yup. Genetics on my Father's side is bald in the middle with a ring of hair around the edges. I decided to do away with all of it many years ago. I used to joke that it was DEC which caused me to lose my hair.

My Grandparents lived there, on Gerald Ave. I remember it as a nice area, downtown not as nice but ok. Now the only time I go there is to hit Lynwood, and straight back out.

Genetics on my Father's side is bald in the middle with a ring of hair around the edges. I decided to do away with all of it many years ago. I used to joke that it was DEC which caused me to lose my hair.
4dh93l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom