Radio Jeff Kuhner Denied/Restricted? Answer:No. Kuhner flames follow...

The day of the hearings in Gardener auditorium, I called and spoke to Britney about the hearing and its implications. She said she would mention it to Kuhner and I never heard a peep on the show. Obummer had just broken more laws and he was on a roll saying it is the end of this administration [rolleyes]

[Crickets]

Another "tax" imposed by the divine rulers of our fine state. More people denied FID cards, more money to the courts in fees for having to fight for a "natural" constitutional right.

"You mean you denied me because of this law my right to own a shotgun?"

I will wait for others to chime in.

I read that in Kuhners voice and even though I haven't listened to his show in a long time due to the very annoying tone of his voice and accent ,it still tears at the very fabric of my soul.[smile]

Kind of weird to think that even though I have not listened to him in a really long time,that annoying voice is still in my head.

Last edited:
I read that in Kuhners voice and even though I haven't listened to his show in a long time due to the very annoying tone of his voice and accent ,it still tears at the very fabric of my soul.[smile]

Kind of weird to think that even though I have not listened to him in a really long time,that annoying voice is still in my head.

Here's the Kuhner audio stream and transcript from yesterday's show. It's long winded, and not worth posting directly IMHO.

http://media.wrko.com/a/95579935/sh...e-right-to-deny-licenses-to-carry-8-14-14.htm

Back
Top Bottom