• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

R.I.P. NH HB1354

GOOD NEWS!

Just received this via e-mail from NH State Rep. Karen Hutchinson.

The ITL recommendation was approved by the full House today as part of the consent calendar without a peep from anyone. So it is a dead issue thanks to you and all the other Free thinking Americans who took time to speak out at our hearing against the Bill. Thanks to you and all.

I'd rather it was killed by a formal vote, with its supporters going on record as being anti-liberty turdsacks, but we gotta play the hand that's dealt to us sometimes.

I'd rather it was killed by a formal vote, with its supporters going on record as being anti-liberty turdsacks, but we gotta play the hand that's dealt to us sometimes.

That's a great note from Rep. Hutchinson. I'm torn about this kind of stuff going to a floor vote. A many-to-almost-none vote would be a signal to the bigger-gov nuts that they're in a vast minority, but it would also serve as a measure of their "growing voice" year after year each time they throw the turd at the wall to see if it sticks.

Back
Top Bottom