• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES-NH Dinner - Sunday, January 21, 2024 at 5PM - Manchester, NH

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
PLEASE read the entire message before responding!

Backyard Brewery
1211 S Mammoth Rd
Manchester, New Hampshire 03109
backyardbrewerynh.com
(603) 623-3545

Food Menu - Food Menu - Backyard Brewery

Sunday, January 21, 2024 at 5PM! The reservation is in the name of “Len” or “NES”. Hopefully we can get some additional people who don't have to work on Sundays this time.

Location is at the far right end of a shared parking lot with the Best Western Hotel and Conference Center. It is only a few miles from I-93 x5.

It is a micro-brewery, so the beer menu changes frequently.

This event is open to ALL NES'rs (almost all our functions are open only to paid Members), so you can get a taste of what you're missing.

Those that plan on attending, please plan ahead, put it on your calendar, let me know either by posting here or Email.

So, I will need a hard count two days beforehand (Friday, January 19th) to notify the restaurant.

Bring cash or credit card, as there will be separate checks.

NOTE: I will be sending out an Email to the old Natick/Framingham list as well. Please respond to that if you want to be included on a new NH list (or if you do NOT want to be included), so that I can create a new list for folks.

Confirmed Attendees:
Len 2A Training +1 (tentative)
AHM & Wife
Cowgirlup
NHCraigT
Strangenh & MrsStrangenh
Bocan3 & Wife
42!

Last edited:
I would love to meet you fine folk but my medical condition severely limits my ability to attend late afternoon / early evening events unless they are located very close to where I reside. I will be there in spirit.
I understand and wish that you were able to attend. But it is more important that you take care of yourself!

We're getting close to the time I have to let the restaurant know our headcount.

So please let me know if you want to be added to the list . . . and the status of the "tentatives".

Thanks.

We're getting close to the time I have to let the restaurant know our headcount.

So please let me know if you want to be added to the list . . . and the status of the "tentatives".

Thanks.

If there's ever something going on a bit further south, I'd love to meet some of you people. But that's almost 2.5 hours of driving for me. Apologies.

If there's ever something going on a bit further south, I'd love to meet some of you people. But that's almost 2.5 hours of driving for me. Apologies.
I understand.

I used to run these dinners at John Harvard's Brewery in Framingham. Unfortunately, the Covid lockdown forced their business to close permanently. Then I moved up to NH and recently started these dinners in Manchester/Londonderry.

Nobody has picked up the gauntlet to run dinners in the Natick/Framingham area (I have the distribution list for that if anyone decides to step up).

There were a few dinners in W. MA a while ago, perhaps ping one of the locals in your area to get that going again? Good luck.

I understand.

I used to run these dinners at John Harvard's Brewery in Framingham. Unfortunately, the Covid lockdown forced their business to close permanently. Then I moved up to NH and recently started these dinners in Manchester/Londonderry.

Nobody has picked up the gauntlet to run dinners in the Natick/Framingham area (I have the distribution list for that if anyone decides to step up).

There were a few dinners in W. MA a while ago, perhaps ping one of the locals in your area to get that going again? Good luck.

I got in one or two after you departed for NH. I hear most of the good eateries are closed there since Covid.

It develops I have to skip this one after all. Mrs. Pipes is not yet up to a drive that far.

Last call!!

GIF by Big Brothers Big Sisters of SW WA

Back
Top Bottom