NES-NH Dinner - Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 5PM - Manchester, NH

I agree. Once upon a time, my Wife was the only female attendee, then a few others brought their SOs. The more women the better!
Len, I remember my first Natick/Framingham meetup in ‘13. I met Boris with his shovel AK at B&K, then dinner & drinks at Joes in Framingham. IIRC Deena was the only other female there. I was new and you both (and all) made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. At the next meetup I went to @Jason Flare and Mrs Flare were there as well, so very friendly. After that I renewed a friendship with a very dear friend for life @cams

Last edited:
View attachment 813776

Some day I’ll be able to make one of these again. Sounds like a great crowd!
They are always a great time. This will be a record for the largest gathering other than a shoot.

I hope that you do get back up here and we meet again. Stay safe down there.

Ah crap, I hate to do this, but my wife is having dental issues and can't insert her partials without yelling in pain. She doesn't want me to go alone, wants me with her. So the two of us are out... If anyone needs our spots assuming the room had filled up, please take them.

Ah crap, I hate to do this, but my wife is having dental issues and can't insert her partials without yelling in pain. She doesn't want me to go alone, wants me with her. So the two of us are out... If anyone needs our spots assuming the room had filled up, please take them.
I'm sorry that you'll miss this one. But be with your Wife and help her to get some relief, that's the most important thing that you can do!

There will be other dinners that you'll be able to attend.

Hi @Len-2A Training , have room for 1 more? The stars aligned, I'm kid-free and in Manchester this afternoon...
Absolutely!

Like cowgirlup and namedpipes stated, a few did have to cancel and even if they didn't, the layout of the room is such that they could always expand the tables to accomodate more folks.

Welcome!

I had to bail as well so y'all are going to have to do your best to have fun without me there, but I WILL be at the next one.
So it's your fault I'll need another drink!!! And I wanted to see "Mini" Pipes. Very disappointed.....

So it's your fault I'll need another drink!!! And I wanted to see "Mini" Pipes. Very disappointed.....

He moved out just a couple/three months ago, going back to school. We met up last week and I swear he's still growing. I am NOT used to being the little guy in the room [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom