NES-NH Dinner - Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 5PM - Manchester, NH

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
PLEASE read the entire message before responding!

Backyard Brewery
1211 S Mammoth Rd
Manchester, New Hampshire 03109
backyardbrewerynh.com
(603) 623-3545

Food Menu - Food Menu - Backyard Brewery

Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 5PM! The reservation is in the name of “Len” or “NES”. Hopefully we can get some additional people who don't have to work on Sundays this time.

Location is at the far right end of a shared parking lot with the Best Western Hotel and Conference Center. It is only a few miles from I-93 x5.

It is a micro-brewery, so the beer menu changes frequently.

This event is open to ALL NES'rs (almost all our functions are open only to paid Members), so you can get a taste of what you're missing.

Those that plan on attending, please plan ahead, put it on your calendar, let me know either by posting here or Email. There will be an empty seat to my right, in memory of Deena, my late Wife and life-partner! I forgot last time, but we will raise a toast to Deena's memory once most/all have been served their drinks, so try to be there on time.

So, I will need a hard count two days beforehand (Friday, November 10th) to notify the restaurant.

Bring cash or credit card, as there will be separate checks.

NOTE: I will be sending out an Email to the old Natick/Framingham list as well. Please respond to that if you want to be included on a new NH list (or if you do NOT want to be included), so that I can create a new list for folks.

Confirmed Attendees:

Len 2A Training & empty seat for DGS (Deena)

Bocan3 & Wife
cockpitbob
AHM & The Bride

Mesatchornug
crabby
Darksideblues42 & Mrs.
cowgirlup & NHCraigT
lowbuckbob & Mrs. lowbuckbob
42!
45BPCR
Twigg & Mrs. Twigg
Sauer Grapes
amputee marksman & Mrs.
Malodave
The27Guru
slapshot & Mrs.

Last edited:
PLEASE read the entire message before responding!

Backyard Brewery
1211 S Mammoth Rd
Manchester, New Hampshire 03109
backyardbrewerynh.com
(603) 623-3545

Food Menu - Food Menu - Backyard Brewery

Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 5PM! The reservation is in the name of “Len” or “NES”. Hopefully we can get some additional people who don't have to work on Sundays this time.

Location is at the far right end of a shared parking lot with the Best Western Hotel and Conference Center. It is only a few miles from I-93 x5.

It is a micro-brewery, so the beer menu changes frequently.

This event is open to ALL NES'rs (almost all our functions are open only to paid Members), so you can get a taste of what you're missing.

Those that plan on attending, please plan ahead, put it on your calendar, let me know either by posting here or Email. There will be an empty seat to my right, in memory of Deena, my late Wife and life-partner! I forgot last time, but we will raise a toast to Deena's memory once most/all have been served their drinks, so try to be there on time.

So, I will need a hard count two days beforehand (Friday, November 10th) to notify the restaurant.

Bring cash or credit card, as there will be separate checks.

NOTE: I will be sending out an Email to the old Natick/Framingham list as well. Please respond to that if you want to be included on a new NH list (or if you do NOT want to be included), so that I can create a new list for folks.

Confirmed Attendees:

Len 2A Training

Bocan3 & Wife

Len, I am so sorry to hear of your wife's passing. As a married man, I think about that possibility often.

Wish I could make it; haven’t been to a link up since before Covid when we used to meet at a Brian’s shop beforehand. Always a good time.

Wish I could make it; haven’t been to a link up since before Covid when we used to meet at a Brian’s shop beforehand. Always a good time.
Cams, I know that you'll be with us in spirit.

It would be a very, very long commute for you at this point!

Stay well, Brother!

Its looking like me & Mrs Twigg will be there. I'll try to hobble in on the cane but might be in the wheelchair as its faster for me. Are there any stairs/steps? Handicap accessible?
Thanks!
There is a ramp in beside the stairs. Inside we are on the first floor and it's a flat entry to where we will be seated. It will be nice to see you again, it's been a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom