Question/Clearification on Gear

I slowly putting away money for training but after reading a few things about what to bring to the more popular classes.

Frankengun - This for any carbine that was put together or more towards the upper? I put the LPK in my lower but bought complete Upper Receiver group, one by BCM and another LMT.

Serviceable duty grade handgun - I have seen full sized pistols, but curious if a pistol like the M&P 9c would fall into the 'servicable duty grade'.

My LMT is 10.5" and curious if I should keep the regular flash hider, goto a break or an AAC Blackout for the AAC M4-2000?

Does anyone run their carbines silenced during the class?

Thanks for anyone who could answer this.

Frakengun has no formal definition, but is usually considered a gun built from parts from different manufactures. Chances are if your uppers are built buy a reputable company the gun should work. Test your own gun first. Run 300 rounds as fast as you can through the gun. If it works hot and dirty it should run in a class. Always a good idea to bring spares of all your gear.

Handgun--train with what you carry-M&P 9C is fine.

I run flashhiders on my ARs but that is personal choice-- Be more concerned with proper hits and tactics than hardware.

I have not seen anyone run suppressors in classes that I have attended or taught but that doesn't mean you can't

Jim is right. I saw your location as FL and assumed you meant you were training in FL. In Mass you need a plain barrel or brake/compensator

Back
Top Bottom