Q Sugar Weasel Upper

They are local which is cool, are they doing anything different than any other manufacturers besides the cringy names and phrases?
The guy who started Q (Kevin Brittingham) had previously started AAC before selling that company. Then he worked for Sig for a little while before starting Q.

When he was with AAC, he had a big hand in making 300 Whisper into 300 Blackout to fullfill desires within SOCOM.

The Honey Badger, Fix and Mini Fix rifles are cool, but he is extremely arrogant and likes to take credit for things other people do. He’s constantly saying that he’s the only one innovating… but then, looking at actual history:
AD3D5BB1-B171-4096-8B01-CFDDD3607E35.jpeg

Kevin Brittingham about the Fix rifle: “Bolt action bolt on rails: Neva been fun bfore.”:
18829637-2884-472D-B7A2-6F2A40AC58DA.jpeg

Merkel holding their existing KR1:
F83B49E6-57B8-4788-AB82-71D342A230AB.jpeg

He likes to boast that his company is the only gun company with actual mechanical engineers, which is definitely not true.

He seemingly gets drunk and starts insulting competing companies on their Instagram comment sections. If I recall, he even insulted the wife of someone at Black Collar Arms during a seemingly drunken comment spree.

He also gets really defensive when people call out the crappy titantium welds on his silencers. He went on a 60 something page drunken argument on snipers hide about his silencer’s titanium welds, telling actual professional titanium welders that they were wrong. Top it off with some of his silencers not getting very good performance with Pew Science and then him acting like a child to Pew Science.

All that said, the Mini Fix is pretty rad:
0A02E164-A06D-4BF7-AB4C-AFB708A763AE.jpeg

OK, a badger is an animal, a real ferocious one at that. Is there such a thing as a "honey badger" or is this just some cutesy, catchy made up name? Well, "sugar weasel" is certainly a creative name, or maybe a kids' cereal.

Not knocking the guns themselves, as I don't know really anything about them; but they seem to have a few fans here, so that's got to count for something.

Guess you gotta give them credit for having fun.

Get with the times, hombre!

And it certainly sounds like those tools from Leezeeeanna. I wonder if there is daughter-diddling going on.

Is that the name of this? Who comes up with this? And why?
Have you met Cuddles and Snuggles? If I ever design/manufacture something lethal, I will call it the Fluffy Bunny. If only to hear the prosecutor having to say it out loud in court one day.

CUDDLES1_1024x.jpg
SNUGGLESBLACKHANDLES_1024x.jpg

The guy who started Q (Kevin Brittingham) had previously started AAC before selling that company. Then he worked for Sig for a little while before starting Q.

When he was with AAC, he had a big hand in making 300 Whisper into 300 Blackout to fullfill desires within SOCOM.

The Honey Badger, Fix and Mini Fix rifles are cool, but he is extremely arrogant and likes to take credit for things other people do. He’s constantly saying that he’s the only one innovating… but then, looking at actual history:
View attachment 619676

Kevin Brittingham about the Fix rifle: “Bolt action bolt on rails: Neva been fun bfore.”:
View attachment 619677

Merkel holding their existing KR1:
View attachment 619678

He likes to boast that his company is the only gun company with actual mechanical engineers, which is definitely not true.

He seemingly gets drunk and starts insulting competing companies on their Instagram comment sections. If I recall, he even insulted the wife of someone at Black Collar Arms during a seemingly drunken comment spree.

He also gets really defensive when people call out the crappy titantium welds on his silencers. He went on a 60 something page drunken argument on snipers hide about his silencer’s titanium welds, telling actual professional titanium welders that they were wrong. Top it off with some of his silencers not getting very good performance with Pew Science and then him acting like a child to Pew Science.

All that said, the Mini Fix is pretty rad:
View attachment 619680
That Merkal is beautiful.

Funny they used the cherry bomb as a copy of Griffin, Griffin totally copied the KAC MAMS.

Back
Top Bottom