PVFNRA 31 Guns in 31Days Raffle (One Day left)

kiver

NES Member
The Pioneer Valley Friends of the NRA are putting on a 31 day gun raffle. The raffle begins the first day of October 2016 and the cost is $25 per ticket. If you would like a ticket you can send me a discrete paypal to cxxxx DO NOT MENTION GUNS OR RAFFLE. Please send as a gift. Make sure I get your name and address and phone if you want to include it on your ticket stub. I will not be mailing out stubs but rather send a photo of your stub. I only have 40 ticket and I need to get rid of them before the 1st of October. We have had several NES winners in past drawings.

THE TICKET NUMBER THAT MATCHES THE FIRST 3 DIGITS OF THE EVENING MASS DAILY LOTTERY NUMBER WILL WIN THE GUN
There will need to be some substitutions to the listed firearms due to the recent re-interpretation of the law from our AG

a3f79103dd7e316d193b58ec3b1f349d.jpg

Please do not get my Paypal frozen for mentioning raffle or guns in topic
All federal,state and local gun laws apply.
And good luck to everyone

Pioneer Valley Friends of NRA
Gun-a-Day Drawing
October 2016

$25.00 per ticket, based on the 1st three digits of the evening MASS lottery daily number.
WIN A GUN A DAY FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH
All guns are to be claimed within 30 days from the date of the drawing at Firearm Professionals 396 Main St Agawam MA 01001

We pay FFL fees and shipping for out-of-town winners, and all guns are Mass. compliant

I will update this post when needed or if changes are made
GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. I just updated things so look in your pm's. I was not sure on a few names so I emailed the tickets to PayPal emails

Good luck everyone and if I messed anything up please let me know

Back
Top Bottom