• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Put Your Rally Photos Here

[
There was free water??? I was dying.. Really....Great turnout

I brought three 35 bottle cases - was trying to hand out water - left with about 70 bottles.

Frankly I'm surprised there were no heat injuries.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

I brought a cooler with 2 cases in it +3 more cases to refill it with. I had a hard time handing water out at first until I started saying "FREE water" and "It's FREE", even offered to the cops working detail, but they all declined.

Ditto about heat injuries. Until we moved to the civil war memorial area under the tree, it was brutal.

Last edited:
Photos my wife took: https://flic.kr/s/aHskEVPQeZ. We were there from 9:30 to about 11 and then had to bail out. Big thanks from us in our "freedom Prius" to all the folks who were still there filling the sidewalks when we finally drove out.

One important observation I made is that the crowd was huge on such short notice but, despite that, I personally know 4 other gun owners who share our views who weren't there. Just imagine if we could mobilize everyone.

sli2ig.jpg

p0rox.jpg

1zzwvd.jpg

16l0ejc.jpg

2q80njk.jpg

2w65fsy.jpg

2ci7bf8.jpg

Last edited:
[ I brought a cooler with 2 cases in it +3 more cases to refill it with. I had a hard time handing water out at first until I started saying "FREE water" and "It's FREE", even offered to the cops working detail, but they all declined. Ditto about heat injuries. Until we moved to the civil war memorial area under the tree, it was brutal.
Free water guy! Thank you! I grabbed one. I brought a huge bottle of water but it was gone pretty quick. Thanks to you and everyone else making sure people were hydrated. It was a scorcher.

I thought it was a good turnout. Showed up at 9:50 and the crowd was already in full force.
Yes, it was a hot one...

Back
Top Bottom