• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Put Your Rally Photos Here

33941c2230294d9f1070709bf72a01b7.jpg

Nice pic of me looking stern (light blue shirt in front).

[thumbsup]

I am wearing the green shirt in front the guy wearing the "I'm standing with wayne" My son is holding the gadsden flag right behind me. I like this pic better than the other one that shows my fat A*s

Last edited:
I was the guy with the tri-corn hat & "Hard Cases Make Bad Law" sign
You were a bit in front of me until you moved up to the steps.

You were right behind me. I had the orange paracord on my flag pole which was flying a gadsden today.
I saw that flag and noticed the orange paracord.. it caught my eye.

You also gave one to me. Thanks again!

You handed out a couple to us as we were heading to the parking garage. Thanks!

Sweet!
I was able to get one to most of the state reps as they were leaving and most importantly some children that were there.
Felt great.

attachment.php

Screenshot From tonight's Channel 5 News of myself and another NESer (Ducttape4all)

Attachments

• 13731522_10150643856424960_4814377226505566164_n.jpg
    13731522_10150643856424960_4814377226505566164_n.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 426
Brother, I've clicked on that video you posted 25 times and it won't load. Bad link? [rofl]

I took a number of shots and some video, but I'm still editing that together. I was the guy with blue and red checkered shirt and the "Law-abiding Citizens, Tax-payers, Gun-owners, etc." sign, and I ran into one of you guys around 10:30 or so. I got a bunch of pics of the LED sign trailer too when the guy was stopped at the light--cool idea and great execution; he had at least 6-8 messages set up!

tumblr_oasdiptGLp1rwjm4bo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oasdiptGLp1rwjm4bo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oasdiptGLp1rwjm4bo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oasdiptGLp1rwjm4bo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oaseqhmaKP1rwjm4bo4_1280.jpg

Thursday night, at my Club, several of us were discussing the situation.

I asked each, "Are you a GOAL member?" four of eight said, "No."

"You're part of the problem," I told them.

Each of us that is not a GOAL Member should join. Now.

Each of us that is a GOAL member should ask each shooter they meet, "Are you a GOAL member?" If not:

View attachment 172881

Seriously.

At your next Club meeting, bring GOAL Membership applications. Have all the Members show their GOAL card, or sign up.

Thanks to all who were there. I'm pleased that the BPD put the number that high. I'm guessing that the fact that some of us are amply framed helped boost the numbers. [rofl]

At my club to join or renew you must be a goal member

I am wearing the green shirt in front the guy wearing the "I'm standing with wayne" My son is holding the gadsden flag right behind me. I like this pic better than the other one that shows my fat A*s
I'm right in front of you in the blue hat and grayish shirt mostly hidden by the guy in white shirt. Wish I had seen the Wayne shirt. That situation ticks me off too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Was there today, haven't seen myself in any pics yet though. Maybe I should've taken a selfie.

When I came out of the parking garage under the boston common at 10:30 am I could hear the booming sound from the rally when I was still blocks away from the state house. At the steps on the common across the street from the state house people were standing several rows deep on the commons stairs so you could only see the backs of people and the golden dome. I climbed up the embankment behind the fence on the commons side of the street and the crowd was impressive as Jim Wallace was giving the final speech of the day. Most of the crowd was still there an hour and a half later well after all the speeches were over.

CAN WE GET A CONSENSUS HERE?

Can we cherrypick a handful of the best pictures that show the actual crowd size and mate a single public imgur album?
This can be shared on social media and to traditional media to thwart the "dozens of protestors" problem???

Yeah, that cop at the corner wasn't taking any shit from her. Nice to see.

Nice to see such a good turnout.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw necn, ch 5, and ch 7.

Ya gotta give Boston cops a solid A grade when it comes to rally's and protests, they are well experienced and led. The best in the nation.

CAN WE GET A CONSENSUS HERE?

Can we cherrypick a handful of the best pictures that show the actual crowd size and mate a single public imgur album?
This can be shared on social media and to traditional media to thwart the "dozens of protestors" problem???

Dont use Imgur. Instead use www.sli.mg Imgur is all about censorship and deleting anything that doesn't go their way.

Back
Top Bottom