• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Put Your Rally Photos Here

A rally, meeting a state rep, and an event at the range all would be different outfits for me. Same with going to a beach, going to a wedding, going to court, etc. That's where the confusion arises. Is a rally a casual event, or are we trying to present a good image. I don't think "middle class white guy" is the stereotype we're trying to fight. It's the "middle aged redneck" that appears to be our image problem.
Yep, what I was trying to say but was just trying to be a little more politic....

A rally, meeting a state rep, and an event at the range all would be different outfits for me. Same with going to a beach, going to a wedding, going to court, etc. That's where the confusion arises. Is a rally a casual event, or are we trying to present a good image. I don't think "middle class white guy" is the stereotype we're trying to fight. It's the "middle aged redneck" that appears to be our image problem.

BOTH images are what we should be trying to fight. The BLM movement definitely sees the 2A as "middle class white guy." Especially after Alton Sterling.

I wore a polo and khaki shorts with walking sneakers. My daughter wore shorts and a t-shirt, sunglasses and her S&W hat. But she's a 16 year-old, and she didn't look too menacing. Finally getting around to the reasonable pictures I got. My daughter has better ones no doubt. IMG_1083.jpg EDIT: These pictures show correct alignment on my phone and PC. WTF IMG_1084.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 45
BOTH images are what we should be trying to fight. The BLM movement definitely sees the 2A as "middle class white guy." Especially after Alton Sterling.

And we care about BLM why? It's not like we'll ever see their support when we are an overwhelmingly white group that's waving thin blue line flags and Trump signs.

It is on the inside that make a man a quality person.
Not the quality of his cloths!

The most fierce fighters in the world could care less about how they dress..

Showing up is what matters.

Taking a stand no matter how small or large is better than standing still when needed.

I would stand proudly alongside a man that's dirty, poor, and naked that possesses a good heart and courage.
Before I would a man in the finest cloths that has neither!

It is the poor that fight a rich man's war.
The rich sacrifice little, while the poor sacrifices all he has...

Would it have been better to have 1000 men dressed in a tux at the rally
Or 2000 dressed as they just came off a construction site all dirty, muddy, sweaty and covered in the salt of their hard work?

Which one would you want standing by your side if things took a more personal note?

Last edited:
The young man with the Healey for Harbor sign.

He has heart, guts and the fortitude to use them.

He was out there both days displaying the very fabric of his soul.

And for probably more hours before and after the rally than 99 percent that showed up.

This is what we need to win this fight to regain our freedoms.

Not people of weak character in nice cloths that show up for an hour and leave right after with the main group!

And we care about BLM why? It's not like we'll ever see their support when we are an overwhelmingly white group that's waving thin blue line flags and Trump signs.

I wouldn't be so fast to write off BLM. They were informed that the AG made this guidance only after black guys were using these guns in crimes, meanwhile LE was exempted altogether. How does that look from their vantage point?

Back
Top Bottom