• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Put Your Rally Photos Here

what do we think the turn out was. 1000+? 1000-?

I thought it was north of 1000 personally. I was there on Thursday and I estimated about 100, and there was way more than that today.

Boston PD estimated >5K

Great Rally! Was at the "Safest Place" in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts with >5K of my closet friends and fellow felon's.
boston_rally1_zpsad916msx.jpg

Jay

I thought it was north of 1000 personally. I was there on Thursday and I estimated about 100, and there was way more than that today.

Don't forget, not everybody can or could stay. I myself was there for about an hour before I had to run to work.

I saw necn, ch 5, and ch 7.

Those hacks at Ch 5 are saying on their web site that only around 100 people showed up and then show footage of the rally that happened earlier in the week. Bunch of lying POS. Then again, no surprise.

Great rally overall and we had a pretty big turnout. It was good to see some of our Representatives and Senators actually participating. It was hot, but it was worth it.

Last edited:
milo-gays-for-trump-640x480.jpg

Too bad Milo couldn't have shown up to speak with that shirt. Didn't see the fabulous version of the Gasden flag flying either which would have really put the media in knots.

Thursday night, at my Club, several of us were discussing the situation.

I asked each, "Are you a GOAL member?" four of eight said, "No."

"You're part of the problem," I told them.

Each of us that is not a GOAL Member should join. Now.

Each of us that is a GOAL member should ask each shooter they meet, "Are you a GOAL member?" If not:

shame.jpg

Seriously.

At your next Club meeting, bring GOAL Membership applications. Have all the Members show their GOAL card, or sign up.

Thanks to all who were there. I'm pleased that the BPD put the number that high. I'm guessing that the fact that some of us are amply framed helped boost the numbers. [rofl]

Which one's you? Bucket hat, hawaiian shirt wearing mofo here. Looks like someone pissed in my cheerios.

3rd pic, slightly right of center, white T, khaki hat, buzzed hair. Had to leave shortly after that for my job at the front of an Abercrombie. (Not! LOL).

I gave away 600 pocket constitutions and didn't even cover 1/4 of the area before I ran out.

There was free water??? I was dying.. Really....Great turnout

Couple guys had coolers of cold water bottles that they were generously giving out to the hot and thirsty masses.

Want to thank the fine gentlemen over by the fence on the left side. Hope you didn't have to lug too heavy a cooler back to the car, bro!

- - - Updated - - -

Wish I could'a made it. Thanks to all who went.

Only the beginning, man. More to participate in down the road!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

There were definitely north of 1000 people there i would say closer to 2k by 1015ish.

Back
Top Bottom