Prowler Competition to support Wounded Warriors Project

I hope some NES members come out to support my first ever competition!

BrinkZone.com, in conjunction with EliteFTS and Golds Gym Natick, Presents:

First Annual Prowler Push Charity Competition!

prowler-2.jpg

Proceeds will be donated to:

ps_donation_form1-2.gif

There will be prizes for first, second, and third place! Get more info, see vids of Prowler in action, etc here:

First Annual Charity Prowler Sled Competition!

If you have questions, feel free to ask!

If you are interested in being a sponsor, contact me! [smile]

Last edited:
Folks, here be the official flyer. As you can see, the swag will be quite good too. Here's the official flyer, with URL below if people want to grab is, etc.

PPO_Poster.jpg

Direct URL:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/willbrink/PPO_Poster.jpg

If anyone wants a high res file for printing to put up on the wall at your gym, etc, I can send a PDF file directly.

GET YOUR PUSH ON FOR A GOOD CAUSE!

Having no idea what a prowler is, the first thought that came to my mind upon reading the thread title was of some strange competition where thieves compete to see who can break into a house the fastest. LOL.

Folks, we are now officially two weeks out from the first annual BrinkZone Charity event!!!!! Remember, this is not about YOU being the biggest strongest person there,It's about having some fun, winning some free stuff, and doing something for others who sacrificed all they had short of their lives for us.

And if you do happen to be the strongest person that day, the prizes are well worth the prize of admission, that’s for damns sure…Will you step up to the plate for those who served and didn’t come back the way they left? See:

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Now, if the turn out is good, next year there will be even better prizes, probably weight divisions, and other changes that will only improve the event, but turn out for this event will determine all that, and that’s up to YOU.

I hope very much to see you there….

OK, was I the only one who thought, 'Alright a Side-by-side race!!'?

Prwlr700XTX_2010_Action-8165_1.jpg

No, but seriously.. a great cause and it looks like fun!

As I look down and try to remind myself that 'round' is a shape..

-Chris

Back
Top Bottom