Price for G19 preban magazines?

JackO

Instructor
What's a reasonable price for Glock 19 15-rd FML preban magazines in very good to excellent condition? I would guess the mags I'm talking about are 2-nd generation as they have a square notch, not the newest (3-rd gen) trapezoid notch.

Len,
Where do you get them at that price? I was looking at glocktalk, ar15, sigforums, ect. for several weeks and can't find FML mags for less than $30. Or people ask to trade 3 brand new ones for 2 preban.

Last edited:
$25 or less. Anyone charging more than that is trying to take
you for a ride. (well, or they paid too much.... )

-Mike

What's a reasonable price for Glock 19 15-rd FML preban magazines in very good to excellent condition? I would guess the mags I'm talking about are 2-nd generation as they have a square notch, not the newest (3-rd gen) trapezoid notch.

Do you mean in the free world or behind the walls of the People's Commonwealth of Massachusetts?

If memory serves me correctly, I usually see brand-new G19 mags for about $20-25 in catalogs. If you live in free America that is.

I would say that you would be lucky to find pre-ban G19 FML mags for less than $40-50 now. And that is assuming that whomever has them is wiling to ship them here. I have seen a guy from NY state online who has some that he paid big bucks (about $95???) during the ban era who wants around $75 for them now. Again, if my memory is accurate.

Any pre ban Glock mag I've ever seen that is over 10 rounds always had a sticker of at least $40 and more on them. Even the internet dealers know Massachusetts folks need these to be legal and get top dollar for them.
I saw a couple of what looked to me like pre ban 40S&W Glock mags today at the Holbrook show for $45.

I bought some G17 mags thru AR15 or GlockTalk for money in that range. Not everyone was out to rape us. Some just wanted to cover their cost for new ones. This was ~1 year ago or so.

New mags are available in the "free world" for $17 each right now (various vendor sales), so nothing more than $20-25 should be paid.

Indeed inside MA, many dealers are out to rape you for $45-$75 each, so just walk away.

Back
Top Bottom