previous total magazine shipping ban in Mass?

Greg is happy to ship to Mass as long as it’s a Mass legal mag. I’ve bought a bunch of different Sig mags from him. He has some of the best prices you can find. Also got several of the Mec-Gar 2nd Amendment 1911 mags from him.

No problem getting 10 rounders from several spots and and higher caps where I pressure the sellers to do so convincing them that they are truly prebans. “Make sure to write that down on the invoice, sir”

One of my friends(he's been into this stuff longer than me, I never heard of it) said that previously in Mass, there was a total shipping ban on ANY mags(pre-ban or post-ban) and they had to be shipped in kit form, not built. Anyone know about this? When did it change?
Hes probably thinking of the 94-AWB era where you could only get hi caps kit if you where repairing a pre ban magazine. It was also a hack some vendors used to ship “hi cap” mags to ban states as parts are not magazines. AFAIK its not illegal to have things shipped our lovely government leaders just threaten people that it is.

Sportsman's Guide won't even ship an unregulated item like a sling or cleaning kit if it's for a firearm that we can't have in Ma. I've tried several times to get them to stop sending me catalogs but they won't stop.
Mark the label return to sender. Put it back in your mailbox.

Back
Top Bottom