• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pre-Healey vs Pre-ban

Many instructors really are clueless about Mass gun laws.

Some are clueless about more than MA gun laws. When I took NRA Pistol as a prerequisite to getting NRA Pistol Instructor cert, the instructor told the class that while not required to do so, they should provide a list of guns to their local police department as a courtesy. This happened in a class at MFG, I almost fell out of my chair.

Have there been any similar legal cases where charges have been brought against someone in massachusetts for a interpretation / directive violation ?

i see lots of lawfare happening on Twitter last few years.

Have there been any similar legal cases where charges have been brought against someone in massachusetts for a interpretation / directive violation ?

i see lots of lawfare happening on Twitter last few years.
if someone was getting charged/arrested/mutilated for a post Healey AW charge, it would be an FFL out of the Mill. My room alone has to have sold 3000+ ARs or AR lowers since her edict. All AR lowers are assault weapons according to her press conference. We also do compliance work and sell guns like MR556s, Spears, MPXs, etc straight up as rifles making no attempt to obfuscate what we are selling. "once an assault weapon, always an assault weapon" according to her edict.

I have never had shiny bracelets put on my wrists.

No bet wetters need enter the doors at the mill

No.

And if it ever does happen, rest assured it'll be in a new NES thread that'll get about 500 replies in the first hour, and that's not even counting dupes.

In other words, no need to ask. If it ever happens, you'll know.

And if it ever does happen, rest assured it'll be in a new NES thread that'll get about 500 replies in the first hour, and that's not even counting dupes.

In other words, no need to ask. If it ever happens, you'll know.
and, if it does happen just wait a bit and we'll discuss in a 500,000 person prison camp

it doesn't, looks like a standard ak74 wood stock, bayonet lug i believe.
If it has extra evil features then it isn't legal until you or a gunsmith remove those features.
As I have stated elsewhere - as an adult what you do is your choice based on your risk tolerance.

If it has extra evil features then it isn't legal until you or a gunsmith remove those features.
As I have stated elsewhere - as an adult what you do is your choice based on your risk tolerance.
God i hate MASS laws, but the consensus here is that the whole pre healey thing is BS and not a legitimate argument right?therefore, that would apply to the AK making it not a very good idea to buy?

God i hate MASS laws, but the consensus here is that the whole pre healey thing is BS and not a legitimate argument right?therefore, that would apply to the AK making it not a very good idea to buy?
If the seller wants a premium because of "pre Healey" I'd walk.
If you want the gun for the offered price then buy it and enjoy

If the seller wants a premium because of "pre Healey" I'd walk.
If you want the gun for the offered price then buy it and enjoy
No its a fantastic price for a AK74, literally never thought id see one in Mass soi jumped at the opportunity, im not concerned with the price, i just dont want to make a stupid decision.

No its a fantastic price for a AK74, literally never thought id see one in Mass soi jumped at the opportunity, im not concerned with the price, i just dont want to make a stupid decision.
Then if you are that worried about it buy it and immediately drop it off to get compliance work.

We're all going to be rendered felons soon anyways (for the 2nd time now, with enthusiasm?) Getting too worked up about compliance is a waste of time.

Don’t pass it up because of Healy’s dumb edict. Pass it up because ammo is expensive and getting expensiver.

Get an AK47.

Back
Top Bottom