Positive cop story

Love the comment:

"What Christopher did was way beyond wrong, stupid, idiotic, and crazy. I have no idea what possessed him to do those things. Yeah, he tried to rob women, stole a van, and opened fire at a cop, but the cop did not have to kill him."

Love the comment:

"What Christopher did was way beyond wrong, stupid, idiotic, and crazy. I have no idea what possessed him to do those things. Yeah, he tried to rob women, stole a van, and opened fire at a cop, but the cop did not have to kill him."

Yeah. After all the officer could have shot him in the leg or shot the gun out of his hand.

Love the comment:

I am surprised we haven't seen "he was turning his life around." [rofl]

-Mike

On Jan. 12, police shot and killed Duane Browne behind his East New York home. It was discovered later that he was packing heat to defend his half-brother, a suspected drug dealer who was being robbed at gunpoint.

Last line of the article. That term is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I hope the cop won't have to deal with any mental baggage after this. He did the right thing 100% but it can't be easy taking a life.

He wasn't even good at car-jacking!

Took three times 'til he got in a driver's seat. Then, didn't know where to go. Finally, crashed his ride and had to abandon it.

Incompetence, writ large.

--jcr

76ft according to this article, clean shoot, now what about all the disarmed people that have no chance to defend themselves

Did you not read the article? They suffer 1) attempted armed robbery; 2) attempted carjacking and murder; and 3) armed carjacking. [wink]

In the dark, with the suspect moving, the officer moving, and the suspect shooting at him, that's not a particularly easy shot. Well done.

He actually pulled an Annie Oakley and used the passenger side ("Objects are closer than they appear") mirror of a parked car to aim his shot. They left that out of the official report because it was viewed as gloating.

I think that page got hacked.

It went from this:
For all yall that don't know about it, Anonymous aka CJ is no longer with us. He was in some mix up with a cop and ended up being shot. This was a major shock to his friends, family, and associates. CJ will be missed. Stop in a say a few words for him if yall knew him or were friends. RIP.

All yall with them cold comments need to move along. I'm gonna have to clean out this shit when I get a minute. If yall don't have anything good to say about cj, then move around and leave his memorial page alone. Where are all of his friends at? Yall post up some good memories and stuff. Damn.

To this:

Disregard any positive comment this page may have made regarding Christopher Kissane. After further review, the facts do indicate he was a tremendous anti-social douche. At least he won't be able to hurt anybody else now.

Christopher J. Kissane "CJ" was a moron and an aspiring rapper. His awful "music" is cataloged online in various locations should you care to subject yourself to it.

CJ financed his amateur music hobby by engaging in criminal endeavors, during which he subjected innocent persons to the threat of death or physical harm, while depriving them of their possessions.

It is unknown how many people CJ has harmed, or even possibly killed, in his criminal career, but what is for certain is that he will never threaten or harm anyone else ever again.

CJ was shoot in the head by an off duty police officer, while engaging in a carjacking at gunpoint. CJ fired at the police officer, but fortunately he was as inept a marksman as he was a musician. The police officer was unharmed and returned fire, striking CJ in the head, just below his right eye. This was an astounding and fortunate feat, as CJ and the police officer were approximately 75' apart during the exchange of gunfire. The impact to his head was a fatal wound, and CJ's crime spree was terminated immediately.

In addition to being an amateur rapper and violent criminal, CJ was also a minivan enthusiast.

Its also titled
Chris Kissane, Boom~head SHOT

About:
Predator, liquidated by off duty police officer.

Back
Top Bottom