Police shoot dog, justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i refuse to believe anyone would willingly let a dog of that size bite them. i said already i dont agree with the arrest and that its not justified. im simply asking if shooting the dog was a justified, it just happened to be a cop who shot it.
you do realize most dogs bluff right?

This thread gave me a headache... The guy should not have been arrested for video taping police and if they don't like f them. So in my mind they were wrong and it was not a good shoot.

I stand by my original reply. Why was the guy handcuffed? The answer is sketchy at best. He was told to back off and did not (HIS FAULT). The dog is his best friend and reacted like 99.9% of dogs will when they see their best friend being "attacked"

I see so many replies that say they could have used pepper spray.

Go and look at the video again. From the time the dog jumped outta the car until it is in assault mode is about 2 seconds maybe 3. Can you make that reaction in 3 seconds with a 100+ pound rotty being aggressive??

The dogs owner was a dick to begin with moving in and around the police cars with his dog. He is the one at fault here. Could the LEO's handle it better..maybe I am not sure I would have reacted any different.

15 seconds. 15 seconds from when dog was out of car, and officer observed it.

I just finished the video now. And great, I almost teared up. WTF. If any member has an issue with the dog-owner here and NOT the JBT, let me know. I ****ing hate all of you and hope you get the ban-hammer.

I'm disgusted.

I stand by my original reply. Why was the guy handcuffed? The answer is sketchy at best. He was told to back off and did not (HIS FAULT). The dog is his best friend and reacted like 99.9% of dogs will when they see their best friend being "attacked"

I see so many replies that say they could have used pepper spray.

Go and look at the video again. From the time the dog jumped outta the car until it is in assault mode is about 2 seconds maybe 3. Can you make that reaction in 3 seconds with a 100+ pound rotty being aggressive??

The dogs owner was a dick to begin with moving in and around the police cars with his dog. He is the one at fault here. Could the LEO's handle it better..maybe I am not sure I would have reacted any different.

Does not compute.

The dog owner was a dick for walking in between cars? WTF?

This... that was not law enforcement, that was an over zealous, single minded thuggery of someone with a badge and a God complex.

I hate this shit...

Seriously. This whole thing boils down to. "Oh you want to record me and bitch about your civil rights? Well then **** you I'm gonna shoot your dog."

Completely disgusting. Maybe someone should do the same thing to the three officers that instigated the whole incident.

15 seconds. 15 seconds from when dog was out of car, and the officer executed it.

FIFY. I literally was just going to post this. It was a shit ton of time for the officer to handle their fvck up. It was at his feet sniffing wondering why it's best friend was being detained by some fat, poorly trained, cowards.....

Completely disgusting. Maybe someone should do the same thing to the three officers that instigated the whole incident.

I posted something similar earlier in this thread and Derek deleted it. Admittedly though, my post was just a touch more aggressive... [smile]

Last edited:
FIFY. I literally was just going to post this. It was a shit ton of time for the officer to handle their fvck up. It was at his feet sniffing wondering why it's best friend was being detained by some fat, poorly trained, cowards.....

So I am curious. 15 seconds as you say. I went back to look at the video and you have to sign in now. I dont have a you tube account so I cant review that. I will take your word for it.

How would you or anyone else have handled it?

So I am curious. 15 seconds as you say. I went back to look at the video and you have to sign in now. I dont have a you tube account so I cant review that. I will take your word for it.

I would start my not harassing & instigating someone and violating their rights.

That's just me though.

if you have gmail you can sign in with that

In the video the dog leaves the vehicle at 3:09 and the first shot rings at 3:24. Literally fifteen ****ing seconds because these *******s couldn't leave a person alone.

Every time I watch that I get more angry and upset and disgusted that anyone would do this.

with a stern voice. The dog seemed very well behaved and after the initial bluff would have responded to voice commands pretty well. Or maybe tell the guy to get his dog under control

I would start my not harassing & instigating someone and violating their rights.

That's just me though.

Refer to my 1st reply and I basically asked the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess you can't think fast. Hope you don't drive a 80,000 lb truck. 15 seconds are a long time to me.

Ya that matters. Cmon you are better then that

I wouldn't have cuffed the dude for recording my actions as a public servant. It's part of the job. They "justified" dash cams for when shit gets real yet get their size 46" underoos in a bunch when they get recorded outside the dash cam. Joe 'Serf' records them and the chubby twins decide to cuff him for being "not fat" apparently.

I'm not going to go down to my neighbor's house, rile his dog up and when that dog jumps the fence I execute him... If I did that I would expect some pretty serious actions against me.

All I know is there are a lot more of us then there are of the JBTs. The Iraqi Police tried to hide when they realized their gig was up, it's great the serfs remembered who they were because many of them rightfully got theirs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom