Police: 3 Elderly People Killed Inside Massachusetts Home, Search Underway For Killer

They also say that a house with locked doors and windows is not safe storage for your firearms.

I guess we know who they are trying to protect.
My guess when the pass the new gun bill in Mass the only safe storage will be a certified hardened safe where the State will have your keys and will provide them to you when you request

His FB shows pics of his mother and grandmother.

I can’t understand how someone can murder a 97 year old. I just can’t get my head around that.
That’s very likely because your brain literally doesn’t work like his. It could be as simple as a chemical imbalance. Mental health issues are often chemical, not environmental.

It turns out I saw the guy walking around our neighborhood over the last couple weeks. Both times, I was creeped out, there was this slightly disheveled guy walking down the street (right in front of the high school) scowling and having a loud angry argument with ... nobody. At first time I thought maybe he was on a cell phone, but by the second time I was pretty sure he was talking to himself. He looked like he could certainly boil over, it is definitely not normal to have someone walking around in a rage for weeks. I can't really buy his family and friends saying they didn't think he could ever be violent, given his outward demeanor on the street. He was putting out danger signals that got the hair on back of my arms up.

I do have to agree that whatever mental health system we've got is not working right, if his family could not get him locked up as they had reportedly tried to do.

It turns out I saw the guy walking around our neighborhood over the last couple weeks. Both times, I was creeped out, there was this slightly disheveled guy walking down the street (right in front of the high school) scowling and having a loud angry argument with ... nobody. At first time I thought maybe he was on a cell phone, but by the second time I was pretty sure he was talking to himself. He looked like he could certainly boil over, it is definitely not normal to have someone walking around in a rage for weeks. I can't really buy his family and friends saying they didn't think he could ever be violent, given his outward demeanor on the street. He was putting out danger signals that got the hair on back of my arms up.

I do have to agree that whatever mental health system we've got is not working right, if his family could not get him locked up as they had reportedly tried to do.
Sounds like he got into meth to me.

"Framingham Public Schools confirmed that Ferguson was employed by the district as a campus aide from Feb. 4, 2021, until March 7, 2023.

"We cannot comment further on personnel matters," Framingham Public Schools said in a statement to WCVB."

lol...it's for the kids

"Framingham Public Schools confirmed that Ferguson was employed by the district as a campus aide from Feb. 4, 2021, until March 7, 2023.

"We cannot comment further on personnel matters," Framingham Public Schools said in a statement to WCVB."

lol...it's for the kids

I'd bet Chris Ferguson was FIRED from Framingham school systems; but of course they won't say........

I'm honestly not surprised. A very sad day for justice.
When they bring him back to reality with anti psychotic drugs...

And, he goes to trial...

How could he be found guilty if at the time he was mentally ill or insane???

Back
Top Bottom