Police: 3 Elderly People Killed Inside Massachusetts Home, Search Underway For Killer

I think i saw this guy walking around the last week or so, if it was same guy it was enough to creep me out, this guy somewhat disheveled, walking down the street a block away scowling and talking angrily to himself.

View attachment 768076

My wife usto work with one of the victims.

The man arrested Chris Ferguson 41, was well known to the police.
The punishment for this should be... criminal gets chained up in a prison yard filled with male on male rapists, daily for 12 hours per day, for life . And he can only eat extremely hot peppers and expired milk

I think i saw this guy walking around the last week or so, if it was same guy it was enough to creep me out, this guy somewhat disheveled, walking down the street a block away scowling and talking angrily to himself.
The article said he lived in the area, they found the one guilt-ridden suburban white woman to describe him as gentle and a special man.

“One resident said Ferguson has lived in the neighborhood for years and she described him as gentle.

"He's a really special man who struggles with mental health issues," the woman said. "He needed more help than he was getting and people who love him dearly were trying to make that happen."

I forget which, but of the two news broadcasts I saw last night only one station showed the guy's face.

Since his name isn't 'hood-y, I suppose they decided to paint the mental image that the alleged perp is just another white Newton resident.

The situation is just more evidence for the saying "9mm beats 911 every time".

Condolences to the family.

That's what they do in Waban/Upper Newton Falls. They take the Green line in. Get off at Waban. Go rob a bunch of houses owned by rich out of state elderly people who still leave their doors unlocked and then take the Green line back into Boston.
The perp lived in Newton, close to the victims.

The perp lived in Newton, close to the victims.
Oh I know. I was just saying undesirables from the city have an easy route into towns like Watertown and newton.

But anyways, I know the perp. Shit my immediate family knows the victims well. It's a small world when you grow up in a city town like Newton.

I went to school with the perp. He hung out with the rest of us in West Newton when we were teens. In recent years, I always talked to him whenever I saw him at the Starbucks in Newtonville when I lived there.

I wouldn't say he was cold, but he did give off a militant afro centric kind of energy but still it never gave me any heebie jeebies or anything.

The whole mental struggles and possible drug use doesn't shock me. I've seen people from my childhood go down the path of drugs and all....just you think Newton and think all is perfect and well with its residents.

Last edited:
Oh I know. I was just saying undesirables from the city have an easy route into towns like Watertown and newton.

But anyways, I know the perp. Shit my immediate family knows the victims well. It's a small world when you grow up in a city town like Newton.

I went to school with the perp. He hung out with the rest of us in West Newton when we were teens. In recent years, I always talked to him whenever I saw him at the Starbucks in Newtonville when I lived there.

I wouldn't say he was cold, but he did give off a militant afro centric kind of energy but still it never gave me any heebie jeebies or anything.

The whole mental struggles and possible drug use doesn't shock me. I've seen people from my childhood go down the path of drugs and all....just you think Newton and think all is perfect and well with its residents.
His FB shows pics of his mother and grandmother.

I can’t understand how someone can murder a 97 year old. I just can’t get my head around that.

I think the question is "did @Dennis in MA use GUB as a tribute to Woody Allen or was it a typo on his part?".

The proximity of the B and G on the keyboard makes me wonder if a scriptwriter made a type and they decided to go with it.

You tell me.

images-dill-4-soap.jpg

I loved that movie as a kid. That and Sleeper and a few other early ones. Then Woody turned unfunny around Annie Hall.

Delusions of grandeur and odd rantings about his book.

Black supremacy and extremism and today's racial polarization and hatred of white people.

Sounds like untreated schizophrenia.

May have hatred of whites but don't expect a 'Hate Crime' charge to be added.
So tragic. I sure hope that sufficient details leak out to explain why the Hell this Black dude suddenly decided to "off" three elderly White folks in the most vicious manner imaginable. It won't bring the dead folks back (I understand that), but maybe it will help prevent similar horrible attacks and deaths. There are a lot of marginally mentally ill people living in Massachusetts. Why this guy and could it have been prevented... or stopped? 🤔

Channel 22 news just gives his name with no pic and nothing about being known to the police.
I've lost count of all the times that the articles have left out a pic or the race of the perp. Usually doing a search of "photo of Joe Criminal" coughs up the info I'm looking for so long as it's not a wicked common name. Usually it's not.

Same type of thing happened in Winchester not too long ago. Guy with mental illness living with family, known to police and harassing neighborhood from time to time. Ends up going into the public library and stabbing a girl to death.
Yup, mentally ill Asian guy who should have been locked up.

He may have been "well known" to police because neighbors have called the cops many times because they did not feel safe around Chris. This morning, they said police recognized Chris' walk (stride?) on security footage so they knew who the perp was.

"Did not feel safe" may be a regular thing while being around somebody who constantly goes through mental health episodes.

Back
Top Bottom