Police: 3 Elderly People Killed Inside Massachusetts Home, Search Underway For Killer

My guess if one did have a gun and shot the perps they would be in jail right now and have their firearms confiscated and face massive legal fees to show they are inocent because that’s how Mass works

I think even in Assachusetts if a senior defended him or herself with a roscoe from a violent crime, the state would find a way not to prosecute. The optics would be absolutely horrible, like kicking puppies. Seniors vote big time. People with elderly parents vote as well.

I’ll take illegals over our homegrown diversity any day. Rather not have any, but if forced to choose, I’ll take the no hablas.
I think that you are thinking of a generation or two back of immigrants, even illegals. The new crew over the past 5 years or so have been mostly cartel sponsored, but Biden classifies them as orphaned juveniles

IMG_0879.jpeg

Having lived in Nonantum for 10 years and worked near Watertown Sq for over 20, I have encountered my fair share of mentally unstable degenerates hanging around. This is all due to Nonantum and Watertown being right near the MBTA bus drop off from Boston.

Ok. I used to pass through that area frequently visiting clients. Without exception, about a half mile west of the yacht club there'd be this strong odor of natural gas. Well, the scent they add to natural gas anyway. Sometimes so strong I prayed nobody nearby was smoking. This went on for years and maybe is still there.

1) Was it a real leak and why'd they wait years to fix it (if they did)
2) How did locals put up with it?!

Ok. I used to pass through that area frequently visiting clients. Without exception, about a half mile west of the yacht club there'd be this strong odor of natural gas. Well, the scent they add to natural gas anyway. Sometimes so strong I prayed nobody nearby was smoking. This went on for years and maybe is still there.

1) Was it a real leak and why'd they wait years to fix it (if they did)
2) How did locals put up with it?!
I am the last person you should ask because I can't smell anything for shit lol (deviated septum)

Just look at Randolph, Sharon, Weymouth, Braintree recently. The hood rats moved South and crime follows. 2 kids shot dead in car in Braintree over the weekend.
Urban Cup gentrification = drives undersireables one extra tier out.

If it's the same Christopher Ferguson, I went to school with him and used to talked to him all the time at the Starbucks in Newtonville when Id see him.
Article said he was wandering around with no shirt and no shoes and staggering when arrested. Cops took him to hospital. We he a vagrant?

Neighbor, 41, is arrested in stabbing deaths of elderly couple found alongside mother, 97, after failing to turn up at church to renew their wedding vows: Suspect was identified after cops matched him to bloody footprint found at scene​

• Christopher Ferguson, 41, was arrested Monday evening for the triple homicides of Jill and Bruno D'Amore, as well as Jill's 97-year-old mother Lucia Arpino
  • The couple had been set to renew their vows for their 50th wedding anniversary, but were later found stabbed to death at their house
  • Ferguson is charged with homicide, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and burglary

With help from security cam.

This may have happened so fast that even if the victims had guns, they may not have been able to get them fast enough.

Suspect was barefoot...

Sounds like a nutter.

As said in the thread earlier - mental case and or druggie.

Neighbor, 41, is arrested in stabbing deaths of elderly couple found alongside mother, 97, after failing to turn up at church to renew their wedding vows: Suspect was identified after cops matched him to bloody footprint found at scene​

• Christopher Ferguson, 41, was arrested Monday evening for the triple homicides of Jill and Bruno D'Amore, as well as Jill's 97-year-old mother Lucia Arpino
  • The couple had been set to renew their vows for their 50th wedding anniversary, but were later found stabbed to death at their house
  • Ferguson is charged with homicide, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and burglary

With help from security cam.

This may have happened so fast that even if the victims had guns, they may not have been able to get them fast enough.

Suspect was barefoot...

Sounds like a nutter.

As said in the thread earlier - mental case and or druggie.
That is absolutely heartbreaking. A couple trying to celebrate milestone that is unimaginable to the newer generations is killed by a person the state seems to revere.

That was my first thought tbh. (going out on a limb posting this as I havent seen the rest of the thread yet lol)
I would have bet it was a family member, also.

Just happened to die on their anniversary???

When they said it was a barefoot guy - that right away got me thinking metal case or druggie - so now it looks like a random attack.

Dude got into Berkeley. Must have had a stellar SAT score. [rofl] /SARC

Seriously, unable to achieve what he was implicitly promised. Frustration, humiliation, drugs, schizophrenia. All the rage came out in one murderous blast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom