Police: 3 Elderly People Killed Inside Massachusetts Home, Search Underway For Killer

Reptile

NES Member
NEWTON, Mass. – An active investigation has been launched following the discovery of three deceased people inside a home in Newton Sunday.

Law enforcement arrived at a home on Broadway Street just after 10 a.m. The individuals found inside the home, identified as “elderly” by authorities, were all deceased, police said. It’s unclear how the victims were killed.

Continues...

Not really a lot of info here, they're being pretty tight-lipped with the facts, presumably it isn't a murder-suicide and they're looking for a suspect.
This is highly unusual for a place like Newton, I don't think they've ever had a triple murder before, even having just a single homicide only happens once or twice a decade there.
My question is, will this reduce the market value of the house a significant amount when it eventually goes up for sale ???

Not really a lot of info here, they're being pretty tight-lipped with the facts, presumably it isn't a murder-suicide and they're looking for a suspect.
This is highly unusual for a place like Newton, I don't think they've ever had a triple murder before, even having just a single homicide only happens once or twice a decade there.
My question is, will this reduce the market value of the house a significant amount when it eventually goes up for sale ???

I doubt the market value will go down. Some freak may buy it just for that reason. A home in my area had a woman burn to death and a guy who tried to save her wrecked foe life had a shitload of people making offers. Sold asap.

Sadly, I can assure you not many. They'll just rally to pass some useless law and pat themselves on their back as they sniff each other's farts.
People do change. A had a couple borderline antis message me on faceberg during Covid about guns. One had applied for a CC and was asking what to buy. The other one knew nothing about the application process and needed some pointers.

Nothing like a perceived threat to change someone’s mind. It’s instinct which is one of the few things that overrides politics.

People do change. A had a couple borderline antis message me on faceberg during Covid about guns. One had applied for a CC and was asking what to buy. The other one knew nothing about the application process and needed some pointers.

Nothing like a perceived threat to change someone’s mind. It’s instinct which is one of the few things that overrides politics.
I had an anti email me for suggestions for a home defense gun during covid.

I had a couple during Covid asking to borrow a gun from me. Gave them a canister of Pepper Spray and told them to go apply for a LTC. Don't know if they ever did or not.
Same - told them sorry that's illegal.
With one I got the 'but no one will know' - nope, can't do it so you'll have to get your license and buy one. Sorry but it will take you three to four months.
Haven't heard a peep about it being too easy to get a gun since.

I doubt the market value will go down. Some freak may buy it just for that reason. A home in my area had a woman burn to death and a guy who tried to save her wrecked foe life had a shitload of people making offers. Sold asap.

There will be all the Newton versions of NES skinflints lining up looking to score a deal

Ironically, this happened less than a half mile from where Newton held a gun buyback the previous afternoon.

That's why the killer used blunt instruments. He (or she!) had sold his gat back to the government for a $50 gift card the day before.

See? Gun buybacks DO work! (They weren't shot)

More info revealed, the victims were stabbed and beaten with a blunt instrument, and there were signs of forced entry into the house.
Nasty way to go. But at least they weren't shot. Gun control must be working... right? 🤔
Ironically, this happened less than a half mile from where Newton held a gun buyback the previous afternoon.
"Oh, the irony" is right. Stories side-by-side in the local newspaper. But will anyone in Newton actually see the irony here? :oops:

As a former resident of Nonantum for 10 years, I am going to guess it will end up being an urban, mentally ill, drugged up vagrant, who came in from Boston by MBTA bus during the day and was out by night. There would always be one of these degenerates around, usually lan handling or begging or stealing shit during the day. I bet it has gotten worse since Covid.

Same - told them sorry that's illegal.
With one I got the 'but no one will know' - nope, can't do it so you'll have to get your license and buy one. Sorry but it will take you three to four months.
Haven't heard a peep about it being too easy to get a gun since.
By the time you know you need something, it's already too late.

Back
Top Bottom