Poaching turkeys already! This guy lost his fid over it.

Man.....if your out in this area and you have to resort to poaching a turkey, you really are a retard. Im not that far from that town, I see and hear birds daily....and lots of them on State land that is lightly hunted. There are still a lot of farmers that will let you on to hunt as well, as most people are hunter friendly as well.

I used to keep a birdfeeder up in the spring, when I did it was a parade of turkeys every morning and evening. Between the bears ripping it down and the dog would be looking out the windows, pointing birds from the living room nearly having a stroke, I had to take it down.

There is no shortage of birds or land to hunt them around here. I would say that there are maybe less than normal this year, as Ive only come close to killing about 3 on the way to work this year....usually it's around 5-6 close calls by now.

Most serious turkey hunting locals I know are limited out by now.

Last edited:
Wait....wait......where do I remember this from:

During the course of the investigation it was determined that the turkey was shot within 150-feet of a roadway, within 500-feet of a dwelling, and on posted private property.

Oh, yeah.....except for the animal, it's practically the "Don't do this sh!t!" video from hunter ed. I have gotta save this, and use in the next HE class I help teach [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom