• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bear with tapeworm. Now my butt itches.

That shit is no joke. My bil went to Africa back in the late 1990s and climbed kiliminjaro with a guided expedition. They were told not to eat "on the economy" and only eat what the expedition brought and cooked. Well.....my bil being "young and invincible" tried some of the local "cuisine". Fast forward 1YEAR later he took a shit and found a 5 foot long worm in the bowl. Yeah.....that'll learn ya. 😂

That shit is no joke. My bil went to Africa back in the late 1990s and climbed kiliminjaro with a guided expedition. They were told not to eat "on the economy" and only eat what the expedition brought and cooked. Well.....my bil being "young and invincible" tried some of the local "cuisine". Fast forward 1YEAR later he took a shit and found a 5 foot long worm in the bowl. Yeah.....that'll learn ya. 😂
I bet he felt f***ing amazing after

Kilamaijaro weight loss program. Got it.

IIRC, this is going back to HS biology class circa 1985. . . .

The treatment for tapeworms is a pill that dissolves the "teeth" that the worm uses to attach itself to your body. Then you just. . . poop it away. YEEKS!

If your dog has ever had worms, it's the most disgusting thing I think I've ever seen..
Wife's dad had dogs on the property that just would come around the farm in NC. He fed them scraps but one young pup was shiting worms. He had cows and pigs and his country vet told him to feed him Redman chew. Within hours, the dog was shitting piles of spaghetti. No worms after that. This is the story he told.

Wife's dad had dogs on the property that just would come around the farm in NC. He fed them scraps but one young pup was shiting worms. He had cows and pigs and his country vet told him to feed him Redman chew. Within hours, the dog was shitting piles of spaghetti. No worms after that. This is the story he told.
I have also heard eating tobacco will shed the worms.

back in the day around here farmers would just break the filters off a pack of Marlboro Reds and feed them to the horses. Tobacco is a natural dewormer.
horses seem to like it too
My uncle's goats love eating cigarettes and red man.

That’s f***ing disgusting but probably so satisfying haha

Gross my ex brought her cat by one time because we had mice. I see my dog go to grab some cat shit I said give me that take it out of her mouth f***ing full of worms. Thankfully my dog is taking the medicine already. I can’t believe people don’t take care of their animals. That’s disgusting.
If I saw that bear, I’d want to go pull that thing out of its ass just like you do when a dog eats grass or a cat eats tinsel off a tree

Also, supposedly they give you these pills but if you just cook up a bunch of spaghetti throw out the spaghetti or eat, it, boil down the starch and drink it you just shit them out for the most part..
Takes multiple treatments

Last edited:
throwup.gif

Back
Top Bottom