• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PLEASE HELP

Mastershooter0120

NES Member
i paid my $21 to become a member and i dont think it worked. i have no idea how to post in the classifieds and this website has no help at all. any help would be greatly appreciated.

it is Sunday afternoon, give the guy that owns the website a break, he may have a life outside of here, like being at the range shooting perhaps.

be patient

Sometimes it takes a day for the forums owner to give access. It is after all sunday. Im sure he is enjoying the weekend.

Are you sure you completed the transaction? Go check your credit/bank account online and see if the payment is pending.

As others have said, it is Sunday afternoon, so give it a day before you PM a mod or admin.

It has been weeks for me. My check was sent in 5 October; it's still outstanding.
I am quite patient and wouldn't have even mentioned it, but for this thread.

i appreciate all the help. i will wait a couple days and check back. i thought it was an instant thing kind of like armslist or gun broker. i had no idea one gentleman ran the whole thing.

Yes, I figure it's more of a problem with the USPS than NES.
Is this still the correct address to mail all of my money:
Northeastshooters.com
P.O. Box 715
Fitzwilliam, NH 03447 ?

i appreciate all the help. i will wait a couple days and check back. i thought it was an instant thing kind of like armslist or gun broker. i had no idea one gentleman ran the whole thing.
NES isn't a commercial site designed to make money. It's a community of enthusiasts with widely varying ideas. So it was created and is still owned by one person, who charges to keep the spam down and cover expenses. Maybe he's making a few buck too, but it can't be much and I'm sure he has other things to occupy his time. Be patient, and send a note to @Admin

If you're looking for a commercial listing site, well you mentioned a couple, go with those.

Back
Top Bottom