• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PLEASE donate to Comm 2A

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
Its been awhile since I was able to contribute to Comm 2A. I just donated $100.00 to help the cause. I am in the process of moving to North Carolina because I cant deal with the anti gun mentality of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. However I still feel obligated to help the cause. Even if you can only donate $10.00 please do. The folks at Comm 2A are fighting for you each and everyday. They cant do it without our support. Please donate today.

Its been awhile since I was able to contribute to Comm 2A. I just donated $100.00 to help the cause. I am in the process of moving to North Carolina because I cant deal with the anti gun mentality of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. However I still feel obligated to help the cause. Even if you can only donate $10.00 please do. The folks at Comm 2A are fighting for you each and everyday. They cant do it without our support. Please donate today.

Hope all is well Fred! Congrats on moving to NC! Best of luck.

Yes we all need to donate to Comm2a. I wish I could convince my local gun club to stop having a mandatory NRA membership for the first year and change it to Comm2a. They require you to be a GOAL member but they really need to add Comm2a. I don't know what the NRA has done for us MA gun owners. There's no comparison to them and Comm2a.

.... I am in the process of moving to North Carolina because I cant deal with the anti gun mentality of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. ...
Was monthly donor until PayPal deal went south. Need to re-up with C2A.

Plus there’s a number of NESers in NC, Look us up when you come down and settle somewhere other than Wake Co if you can...

Plus there’s a number of NESers in NC, Look us up when you come down and settle somewhere other than Wake Co if you can...

Is there a reason you say to avoid Wake County? My wife and I are looking in Durham currently but if that right opportunity presents itself, we could end up in Wake County instead or Durham.

I don't mean to side track the thread.

Is there a reason you say to avoid Wake County? My wife and I are looking in Durham currently but if that right opportunity presents itself, we could end up in Wake County instead or Durham.

I don't mean to side track the thread.
Just that Wake is more Mass like than other counties and expensive to boot.
Many Counties you can shoot off your back porch if you have the land. Wake prohibits outdoor shooting range and a whole lot of other pretty primary stuff.

Durham co is better and DPRC is great little club

And dont forget to use AMAZON SMILE. You can select Comm2A as your charity.

I just took this screenshot:

Screenshot_20190619-140311_Chrome.jpg

They do good stuff... I'm a monthly donator and a recently upped my monthly donation amount

Making some year end donations, I thought I would bring this back to the top.
👍

Direct Link to donate tab:

Making some year end donations, I thought I would bring this back to the top.
👍

Direct Link to donate tab:
Did mine yesterday.

Hope all is well Fred! Congrats on moving to NC! Best of luck.

Yes we all need to donate to Comm2a. I wish I could convince my local gun club to stop having a mandatory NRA membership for the first year and change it to Comm2a. They require you to be a GOAL member but they really need to add Comm2a. I don't know what the NRA has done for us MA gun owners. There's no comparison to them and Comm2a.
Your club probably has no choice if they have NRA insurance, since NRA insurance requires 100% NRA membership

Your club probably has no choice if they have NRA insurance, since NRA insurance requires 100% NRA membership
This is not correct. It may be what your club tells you to avoid members getting pissed over the NRA requirement at your club but this is not the case. We researched it for our club in the past and many here on NES have also chimed in with the same information.

I personally would prefer the clubs have a requirement of the NRA membership $ amount to COMM2A if they have any requirement.

Also, if you work for a large company, they may match the donation. I found out my company matches to Comm2A, FPC and a few others (not GOAL). I assume this is because it just has a list of non profits.

This is not correct. It may be what your club tells you to avoid members getting pissed over the NRA requirement at your club but this is not the case. We researched it for our club in the past and many here on NES have also chimed in with the same information.

I personally would prefer the clubs have a requirement of the NRA membership $ amount to COMM2A if they have any requirement.
Me too

Back
Top Bottom