please delete

More power to you. I found the SP101 just too heavy for me. If I carried two, my pants would be down around my ankles.

Its really not that difficult. Give it a try and have some patience. Soon, the weight will disappear.

I don't pocket carry but if I'm going to be exercising outdoors in the summertime I'll carry the Ruger LCP in a High Noon leather IWB. Disappears, weight is no issue and it's reliable.

Its really not that difficult. Give it a try and have some patience. Soon, the weight will disappear.

No, it really won't work for me. I used to carry a 22 oz Kahr MK9. I found that too heavy for pocket carry. The 26 oz SP101 won't work for me for pocket carry either. I had an SP101 (notice the tense).

I accept that it works for you. But it doesn't for me.

Ruger LCP. Picked one up last year for summer pocket carry. Been very happy with it. I still prefer to carry my G27, but can't beat the light weight and ease in carrying the LCP on a hot day.

Hello all i have a g27 i carry all the time. With summer coming i want a small lightweight gun ive had a khar pm 9&40 both game me problems. Anyone have a sig 938 and what are your thoughts on this gun or any suggestions. Thank you
Ruger LCR 38
I have different cut of jeans, and some have much deepre pockets. The LCR totally dissapears in my pocket and with a neoprene pocket holster, it looks like my wallet.
Not the fastest way to draw, but life is full of compromises.

Another +1 on the LCP. I have pocket carried one for several years in a raven concealment pocket holster. Never had a malfunction, light, and slim. I just started carrying a Kimber Solo in its place. A little bigger, but not much, and 9mm. Today is day 1 with the Kimber. Will see how it goes.

I have a Seecamp .32 and would recommend one. They are hard on the hand to shoot and have no sights so they are best for only close quarters up to maybe 15 feet - which is likely the situation that you will be in when you need a gun. Odds are you will never need to shoot a gun in self defense but you will be carrying it all the time so I would focus more on what is easier and lighter to carry rather than which one shoots best at a longer distance. Regarding ammo, I've never had a problem with my Seecamp in 5+ years of shooting it at the range. It is the smallest and maybe lightest gun you can carry in MA and very high quality construction.

For summer carry, I go against prevailing opinion and actually LIKE my BG380, I pocket carry in an Uncle Mike's. Invisible and even with my big paws, I can put the magazine on target at useful distances.

For summer carry, I go against prevailing opinion and actually LIKE my BG380, I pocket carry in an Uncle Mike's. Invisible and even with my big paws, I can put the magazine on target at useful distances.

Glad to hear you like yours. Was starting to look for something for pocket carry this summer and really wanted a LCP but refused to pay $100+ over MSRP for a used firearm because of MA laws. Found a used BG380 at MFS yesterday for an awesome price so I grabbed it. Just need to find some 380 and get a few hundred rounds through it.

I'm thinking about picking up a SCCY CPX2. Same size as the keltec pf9, 15 ounces. $250ish, and the reviews are looking decent.

Bodyguard 380 is a great pocket gun cause you can carry 7 w/one in the chamber. Totally safe with the safety and long trigger pull. Plus you get a laser.

Thanks everybody i saw the new bodyguard without the laser today at stateline in new hampshire on facebook looked real good.

Ruger SR9c-with a slightly large t or polo shirt it's easily concealable and holds 10 9mm with another 10 in 2nd mag in pocket. I'm like a large + 1/2, so an XL shirt is perfect for me. I have 400 flawless rounds through it, both FMJ and HP. ~$439 new

FWIW, I am not a fan of the Seecamp. A beautifully made machine to be sure and the most concealable, however NOT fun to shoot. I really believe that it's critical to practice with what you carry. Yes, even SHTF last minute pocket pistols. I had a .32 Seecamp. OUCH! Not just the recoil but the trigger and trigger guard worked in tandem to hurt my finger and make me cry. Plus (and it's a big plus) it's so finicky that I just don't see owning a gun that only fires one or two kinds of ammo that are impossible to find anyways! [banghead]

Sold it. Bought a Sig P238. Happy Happy Happy. Picking up a BG .380 w/out the laser when I can find one. Post without pics? Nah...
My Ex

My Current

I carry the same gun all year long but if I were looking for a pocket one the Keltec P3AT is probably the lightest gun out there. Its not meant for thousands of rounds or plinking comfort but for carry it should be fine.

Beretta Tomcat .32:

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom