• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Please come right in says the New York law "retreat doctrine"

That was a lot of examples of why we don't need cops, and less prosecutors.
No, IDGAF about cops. They're a scourge and provide no service to the People other than respond to crimes already committed and generate revenue for the oligarchy. They are gutless lapdogs for the oligarchy.

Prosecutors don't do their jobs when aforementioned thugs commit crimes. So you're correct, DAs aren't cops; they protect cops.

So while I can appreciate your links and insight, I still DGAF about cops or a system that is designed to f**k me, "because it can".
The Police are a deterrent, a presence patrol to keep criminals at bay. Once a crime is committed it's their jobs to respond and apprehend the criminals. So you agree with the leftists in Northampton that the Police are nothing more than oppressors?

IIRC, that had to do with federal highway funds. The feds were pushing for a uniform nationwide drinking age of 21, and threatened to withhold the money from states that didn't comply. I got screwed three times on that deal. I was born in Feb of 62', right before I turned 18, Mass bumped the drinking age to 19 in Jan of 80'. Then in Jan of 81', Mass bumped it up again to 20. But in Sept of 81', I went to tech school in Ohio, which had already made their drinking age 21. So I never got to drink legally anywhere until was 21.

The federal law hitting highway funds came about in 1984, and required it be raised to 21 nationally. If I remember correctly, MA and NH jumped to 20 in 1979, with Maine right behind. RI went to 19 in 1980 and 20 in 1981. Vermont and CT stayed at 18 as they were next to NY, which went to 19 in 1983 (I was in school in NY then, but also a 62 baby).

Ya, while I bend over backwards to follow the letter of the law... if I lived in NY I would either move or disregard that one...IMHO you only need to ask someone to leave your house once....

That was a lot of examples of why we don't need cops, and less prosecutors.
No, IDGAF about cops. They're a scourge and provide no service to the People other than respond to crimes already committed and generate revenue for the oligarchy. They are gutless lapdogs for the oligarchy.

Prosecutors don't do their jobs when aforementioned thugs commit crimes. So you're correct, DAs aren't cops; they protect cops.

So while I can appreciate your links and insight, I still DGAF about cops or a system that is designed to f**k me, "because it can".

Trust me, we're in agreement. I just prefer to be aware of how the system works.

The Police are a deterrent, a presence patrol to keep criminals at bay. Once a crime is committed it's their jobs to respond and apprehend the criminals. So you agree with the leftists in Northampton that the Police are nothing more than oppressors?
I have a bridge in NY I can sell you.

If their presence stops crime, why is there crime?

The Kansas City Preventive Patrol Experiment | Police Foundation

routine preventive patrol in marked police cars has little value in preventing crime or making citizens feel safe

So save us the bullsh!t about police presence = less crime. That's a lie fed to civilians to make you seem more important than you really are. Impotent is a better word.

And for the record, all police departments are oppressors. Why, because IDGAF how many of you are "good guys", you have a dirt bag among you, and you REFUSE to out him. REFUSE to fire him. REFUSE to hold him accountable. You're taught to act like everybody is a bad guy. OK, that fed our belief that all cops are thugs. Take out your trash, and maybe we'll trust you.

Our compliance has NOTHING to do with trust, it's because we don't want to die at your hands.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom