Plain old AR15

45313_543155022395469_782356724_n.jpg

535017_543154992395472_175921868_n.jpg

16201_543155015728803_826249984_n.jpg

a little WI Laser touch
563212_543154995728805_1635094804_n.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

Very nice. Is that the Sniper grey / Graphite black mix you used on the 1911 recently?

I hate these threads so much. I want to cerakote my AR so bad. I can't decide between just a solid color, or a digi camo job.

I am assuming it is pretty hard to do now that my gun is complete though, right? Or is it still possible?

Sorry to hijack, just curious.

I hate these threads so much. I want to cerakote my AR so bad. I can't decide between just a solid color, or a digi camo job.

I am assuming it is pretty hard to do now that my gun is complete though, right? Or is it still possible?

Sorry to hijack, just curious.
Not really. It has to be disassembled and reassembled.

I use the comp on a lot of guns. Its a Rainier arms Xtreme tac-comp .. Rail is Fortis Rev ..Sniper & tactical grey Cerakote

Can we assume a few things for a minute, bear with me.

Let's assume this is not a preban lower.
Let's assume Lou is not an exempt person.
Let's assume this gun is in MA.

Is this comp MA legal?
I'm not trying to point fingers or accuse, I'm curious because I want one. I know I sound fudd-ish but I know there are plenty of other options that are MA legal, no questions about it. Thanks guys.

Lou I'll be calling you in the next couple days to set something up.

Is this comp MA legal?
I'm not trying to point fingers or accuse, I'm curious because I want one. I know I sound fudd-ish but I know there are plenty of other options that are MA legal, no questions about it. Thanks guys.

Questions like this are best asked through PM

Is this comp MA legal?

What in this setup wouldn't be???

14.5 " barrel by NFA requires a permanent (pin & welded) muzzle device to be legal 16" . In this situation a comp to satisfy MA.. Stock that is pinned , pinned 10rd Pmag..

What in this setup wouldn't be???

14.5 " barrel by NFA requires a permanent (pin & welded) muzzle device to be legal 16" . In this situation a comp to satisfy MA.. Stock that is pinned , pinned 10rd Pmag..

When u ASSume things, you sound like an ass. Take out all the assumption stuff and his question would sound like this:

Hey that is a sweet muzzle device. What kind is it?

I was just curious because Rainier advertises it as having "a relatively low flash signature." We all know how much MA sucks and didn't know if that could cause issues.
And I wasn't going to point fingers and just ask if what Lou had on there was MA legal. How am I supposed to know it's not on a preban lower?
That's all I was saying.
I ordered one anyway.

I think we're all in agreement this is one sexy ass AR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom