Rebuilt an old G34

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Wait! You mean Admin actually shoots guns? Never would have guessed. ;)
Always good to see other ideas and things brought back to new. Good choice and I can only imagine how that could set some people off for a design. My highest round count is around 15-20k lost count somewhere in there and I'm getting ready to replace some internals. How was the wear overall?

Wait! You mean Admin actually shoots guns? Never would have guessed. ;)
Always good to see other ideas and things brought back to new. Good choice and I can only imagine how that could set some people off for a design. My highest round count is around 15-20k lost count somewhere in there and I'm getting ready to replace some internals. How was the wear overall?
Amazingly the wear wasn't bad. I probably could have gotten another 15-20K out of the internals. I have a buddy who purposely went 30,000 rounds without cleaning his glock and it never malfunctioned in those 30K rounds. Right after 30K he brought it to a shoot and has some nurse shoe wearing, limp wrist, shoot it and it failed to extract. The dude almost seemed happy he was able to get it to fail until we laughed at him for holding it like a child. :)

My experience with Chinese stuff from alibaba/aliexpress. Is that it’s close to what it’s supposed to mimic. But close isn’t always good enough.

Back
Top Bottom