Rattle can Post-Apocalypse AR15

What's the sight setup? I don't know these things by looking yet.

The paint job is a neat idea and looks cool for what it is, even if it's not my thing

ET Holographic site, but admittedly a clone PEQ. However, the laser works well and the LED light is super bright. The rear site is OEM from S&W, but I am putting a Magpul on there (on order). I need to get a good magnifier. I am building a nice AR and decided to get nutty with this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a EoTech and laser setup

Now I only wish I could afford a real ATIPIAL, however, the laser works and I don't need IR. (and the LED light is super bright)

Last edited:
Rattle can....good job. If you paid someone?
Now just rub it around in that sand for a while for finishing touches.

Rattle can....good job. If you paid someone?
Now just rub it around in that sand for a while for finishing touches.

Did it myself. I sprayed first with flat sand color. A few coats then over-sprayed with black (bursts to get little dots) to get a dirty feel. I then sprayed the black on a little heavier in some places. A little over-spray of brown. I dabbed a paintbrush with black to get some areas "worn." I used a scalpel to scrape in other places. The ET sight was rubbed lightly on concrete. (I know, sounds brutal). I then finished with 5 coats of matte clear to dull some of the sheen and seal it.

Did it myself. I sprayed first with flat sand color. A few coats then over-sprayed with black (bursts to get little dots) to get a dirty feel. I then sprayed the black on a little heavier in some places. A little over-spray of brown. I dabbed a paintbrush with black to get some areas "worn." I used a scalpel to scrape in other places. The ET sight was rubbed lightly on concrete. (I know, sounds brutal). I then finished with 5 coats of matte clear to dull some of the sheen and seal it.
THEN I LIKE IT....as I like anything people do themselves even it turns out not so good.... anyone Rhino coat a gun yet ?

Back
Top Bottom