• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting/Training and Gun Videos, post them here.

Oh that's a biggins! I'm surprised I didn't get blamed for that one too. "Hoskins must be in Jaffrey, the windows just shook and a picture fell off the wall..."

I went through my case so I really don't shoot any more, but every time there is an explosion in town, Fitzwilliam FB lights up with Karen's "I bet I know who it is..."

Oh that's a biggins! I'm surprised I didn't get blamed for that one too. "Hoskins must be in Jaffrey, the windows just shook and a picture fell off the wall..."

I went through my case so I really don't shoot any more, but every time there is an explosion in town, Fitzwilliam FB lights up with Karen's "I bet I know who it is..."
I know the feeling.

There are several close and not so close neighbors who also fire guns, set off tannerite, and shoot fireworks regularly.

Yet, whenever the cops get called the complainer seems to know exactly who it is and are oftentimes wrong.

I have a good relationship with the PD and FD in town and give them a heads up whenever there is a large group shooting or when we blow things up.

The cops have no trouble telling the complainers, "You may not like it, but he is doing nothing wrong and is within the law."

Back
Top Bottom