Pistol stolen from Riley's yesterday, 5/15

Linsky and Tierney have already come out and stated this is why handguns need chips and set to only work for the designated owner. Lol

We need to chip those two and put them in a registry so people can know if their children are in danger when they are around...

Well, and at least for the first one, pets and farm animals being put in danger, as well.

-Mike

Obama probably had his own crew rob the place so he can create more diversions from Obamagate.
"Now see what I mean? Another gun on the street illegally.We need to repeal that damned 2nd Amendment immediately!"

(Which reminds me - what's the over-under on how many days it now takes him to orchestrate a Clinton-like incident, so that Pinocchio can lob some cruise missiles at an aspirin factory in Sudan, like his mentor/idol Bill did? Just wondering. I'll take the under, no matter what the Vegas line is)

Last edited:
Oof, .357 Sig. Even if they find ammunition for it, it'll be well out of their price range.

We HAVE to close the "stolen gun" loophole. Too many crims are just stealing firearms, and federal law doesn't say you have to have a background check for theft! Its outrageous!

if only there was software in the gun so it couldn't fire except when in the hands of its owner. Oh wait people can just change the software on that too, owell.

THIS... What the hell does it take for you to get thrown out ?

Honestly, how much can locks cost on a cabinet ?

As I read the story it sounded like a clerk had just taken the gun from an accomplice after allowing him to handle it.

I go to Riley's a lot more than I should lately and that is the one problem with that store... Too many weirdos like ones that Jim from Shooters said "Couldn't legally carry a stick" that frequent the place. The place is cramped and those staffers are tired. They been at this shit for months now. I feel bad for those dudes...

Nah, it was a Sig that was taken. NotTom would only swipe a Ruger [pot]

Maybe a Group Buy karma add-on? :)

I go to Riley's a lot more than I should lately and that is the one problem with that store... Too many weirdos like ones that Jim from Shooters said "Couldn't legally carry a stick" that frequent the place. The place is cramped and those staffers are tired. They been at this shit for months now. I feel bad for those dudes...

Months? More like years man.

I don't know who owns it but I think its that old, somewhat unpleasant Jewish looking guy in there who drives the Audi.
I was just there and didn't see any staff member that looked like this:
ethiopian%20jews60.jpg

Or this:
308297_255991521110417_1986019368_n.jpg

Or this:
kaifeng2_wa.jpg

Or this:
asian_girl.jpg

Maybe I was just in at the wrong time, the Jew must have been on break.

lol

If you dont know what Im talking about, there is no use explaining.

Some people look and act like white NYC jews. This guy in my mind is one of them. They tend to act a certain way, talk a certain way, etc. I dont know if the guy Im thinking of owns the place or not but he acts like the BMFIC (big mother fer in charge). He over rode the clerks decision on how many bricks of .22 I could by a few months ago despite the sign backing up the clerk. Owner or some other BMFIC.

If you are taking this as anti Jew, apologies, not intended that way. Just being descriptive. Some people have a certain deminor and stereotypes.

Oh, you mean one of these!
Vanhh.jpg

No no no, maybe a Damn Yankee fan
4110598502.jpg

Maybe this guy acts the way you mean?
9093549_600x338.jpg

Or this guy
blame_25_madoff.jpg

Maybe a diamond merchant?
Black+Robe+Diamond+Dealers.jpg

Or a fabrics dealer?
Sneakdress_072612_ts_tif_.jpg

(Definitely not one of these)
541372_10151461009644713_317735372_n.jpg

Jews.jpg

woody-allen.jpg

I've spent a ton of time in NYC and there are just so many different types of Jews there. The problem is I really don't know WHICH stereotypical white New York Jew you meant. I wanna be on the lookout for him.

lol

Last edited:
That sucks - according to the article they were caught once and were successful on the second reach over the counter.
Hard to defend against that unless you install a locked back to the cases.

This is the part I don't get...how were they still in the store?

Posted from my car phone.

Holy crap! I was there and I saw two of the three suspects! The strange thing is, I was thinking to myself that they looked out of place. As I was walking into the store, they were walking to their car, then, not five minutes later, I saw them back in the store again!

A little racial and stereotypical profiling goes a lot farther and helps more than most care to admit. And this is coming from someone who has been called "White Boy" by Caribbean natives and inner city brothers for the last 30 years... Get the **** over it people.

A little racial and stereotypical profiling goes a lot farther and helps more than most care to admit. And this is coming from someone who has been called "White Boy" by Caribbean natives and inner city brothers for the last 30 years... Get the **** over it people.

"Someone did it to me, so its okay to do to other people" Do you listen to yourself when you talk?

Holy crap! I was there and I saw two of the three suspects! The strange thing is, I was thinking to myself that they looked out of place. As I was walking into the store, they were walking to their car, then, not five minutes later, I saw them back in the store again!
if you remember the car or anything forward that to Riley's... I'm sure they would appreciate it...

Back
Top Bottom