Pistol stolen from Riley's yesterday, 5/15

I think that a majority of noble-minded politicians have a mindset of "If only I can get in, there's so much good I can do, so I'll compromise on this so I can bring my talents to the arena".

His personal positions wouldn't make it here, I'm guessing.

Yes but he didn't know enough to hide it...

What's so "good" about Mitt Romney? [thinking] He's part of the ****ing problem, at least politically speaking. He should be ridiculed- and so should Obama, McCain, and the rest of the liberty hating types in government.

For what it's worth, many of the "immoral drug addled perverts" on TV don't hold political office and control my freedoms as a citizen. While many of them are douchebags of the highest order what they think and do has very little effect on me- on the other hand a teetotaling psuedo republican has done a lot more damage to me in a direct sense.

-Mike

Problem is Mike that "the "immoral drug addled perverts" on TV" do affect you directly by covering for the congress critters that they favor, most of which tend to be very left leaning, and they lead the low information voters down the looney path.

Problem is Mike that "the "immoral drug addled perverts" on TV" do affect you directly by covering for the congress critters that they favor, most of which tend to be very left leaning, and they lead the low information voters down the looney path.

Welcome to the United States of Entertainment.

OK BACK TO VIGILANTE JUSTICE NEWS:
The only "interesting" other Nyonee contribution that I could find is from this link to an article in the Union Leader from a couple of yeas ago. Young "Alfred" seems to be commonly associated through a database search with another Alfred Nyonee (five years his senior), a Wallace Nyonee, and a Dorbor Nyonee, all of Manchester, NH. Which closely neighbors Hooksett, NH where Riley's Gun Shop is located. Interestingly, Alfred was arrested for possession of marijuana down in Alexandria, VA, the same city where one of the alleged rapists from the Union Leader's article is from ...coincidence? Of course this proves nothing and guilt by association while not a true transitive effect, is, like many disparaging stereotypical expressions, at the very base often founded in fact. A charming read none-the-less.

Excuse my density, but what correlation exactly are you trying to make here?

Exactly the problem for his career in politics where one can never have a new thought after the age of 18 apparently.

No. He didn't earn the flip flop title by just having "new thoughts" as an adult. He earned that fair and square.

Don't want to get political in this Riley's rip off thread even though stealing a gun from Riley's is almost like stealing one from Romney himself with all the leftover lotion in that store.

Sorry your guy lost. Let's see what 2016 brings...

I like his hair. (Romney, not the kid from Libya.)

I need some coffee... spent the night watching the bruins and some how read that the police caught the other two...

(ninja editted)

Monadnock post #204 said:
The only "interesting" other Nyonee contribution that I could find is from this
link to an article in the Union Leader from a
couple of yeas ago. Young "Alfred" seems to be commonly associated through a database search with another Alfred Nyonee
(five years his senior), a Wallace Nyonee, and a
Dorbor Nyonee, all of Manchester, NH. Which
closely neighbors Hooksett, NH where Riley's Gun Shop is located. Interestingly, Alfred was arrested for possession of
marijuana down in Alexandria, VA, the same city where one of the alleged rapists from the Union Leader's article is from
...coincidence? Of course this proves nothing and guilt by association while not a true transitive effect, is, like many
disparaging stereotypical expressions, at the very base often founded in fact. A charming read none-the-less.

OK BACK TO VIGILANTE JUSTICE NEWS:

Excuse my density, but what correlation exactly are you trying to make here?

None really, simply suggesting that "guilt by association" often holds some truth (i.e. ...you are who you associate with). Young Alfred found trouble in Alexandria, the same locale as one of the alleged rapists who associates with Dorbor Nyonee. It could be a coincidence.

The only connection with the concept of stereotypes as a descriptive tool was born of convenience, a loose analogy. I did not mean to correlate. Poor writing on my part.

I had spent a good part of the day with a couple of second generation Scots. And they spent the morning arguing about whose grandfather/grandmother/aunt/uncle/father/mother was cheaper (more frugal) than the other's. It was like a bad Monty Python skit ...e.g. "We were so poor ...". They both took a perverse pride in their respective relative's stinginess, which is a stereotype that Scots often carry. So, I guess it was still sparking around in my head when I made the post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom