Photobucket problem

I wanted to post a picture of the two fish I caught today, but Photobucket does not respond when I click on "Upload". [crying] I wonder if my free account is full ... but I've received no notification and I can't figure out how to find my file allocation or usage info at Photobucket.

Any Photobucket experts here?

Are you using that new POS uploader, or are you still using the classic style? I found that the script for the new uploader sucks, and will often crash my browser, but the classic one still works fine, you just have to select to use it.

Are you using that new POS uploader, or are you still using the classic style? I found that the script for the new uploader sucks, and will often crash my browser, but the classic one still works fine, you just have to select to use it.

I selected the classic style too. Another thing I noticed is photobucket doesn't work well using aol.
I've never had any problems using PB in the past but lately they've been going to shit. They even recently removed my K98 pics with a WW2 Nazi flag used as backdrop because it violated their terms of service.[rolleyes]
I've had the pics in my album for over a year and they just now removed them. Not eve sure how to host those shots now.

Thanks, guys. I think I got it worked out. The old-fashioned version works ... reluctantly .... on my new computer. The old machine won't work either way. Someone ought to tell Photobucket; if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

ETA: I wonder what they'll do when they see the pix of my M1 Carbine and Tec-9 ....

ETA: I wonder what they'll do when they see the pix of my M1 Carbine and Tec-9 ....

Nothing, 75% of my 38 pages are of guns including stuff like this:

100_0543.jpg

I can host shots of Hillary Clinton dressed like a Nazi but can't host a shot of a rifle and WW2 flag. They've got some screwy policies in their TOS.

Back
Top Bottom