Peabody to Norwood

I have had my LTC A with target & hunting restrictions in Peabody for about 4 years now. I have heard that Peabody has become more lax with their restrictions but haven't called to find out first hand.

I will be taking a new job on the south shore and moving to Norwood shortly. Any one have any idea how Norwood handles their LTCs?

Would I be better off having my restrictions removed in Peabody before changing residence to Norwood or would Norwood be open to the idea of lifting them after I move?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

Your issuing department controls the LTC until you renew in your new town. You have (essentially) two options - get Peabody to lift the restrictions or wait for your LTC to come up for renewal in Norwood. No idea if Norwood is green.

Norwood is green. Chief Bill Brooks is a stand-up guy.

Another option is to ask Peabody if they will expire it early and then if so have Norwood re-issue (new app/fee/dates/LTC #).

You shouldn't have any issue getting your restrictions removed in Peabody. They've become much better in issuing NR LTCs.

Thanks Comm2a

I live in Norwood. My neighbor went for his LTC A and got it first try with no restrictions. I have to renew my license this year for the first time since moving to Norwood. I am glad Norwood is green.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll check with Peabody before making the jump south, but it's good to know I won't have a problem in Norwood.

Just an update, called and got restrictions removed in Peabody. Said new license should be here in ~4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom