• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Peabody man arrested after firing a gun

12.9, but who is counting?

What I can't figure out is how they can buy an M-16 from a dealer using an LTC, for say, $1000 and then sell it 12.9 years later for $150, AT A PROFIT.

Now, if there was even ONE documented case where someone bought say, 10 AR-15s, waited a month and then sold them on the black market, I would say it should be remarkably easy to find such a person and prosecute him for the crime he committed.

Why would we need entire new classes of laws to find these people?

Shouldn't be hard to find that guy. He'll be in Bankruptcy court at the McCormick Building in Boston, because I don't care where he buys them, he can't sell them for $150.

Only theives can afford to sell something valuable for such low cash.[laugh][rolleyes] (do we have a sarcasm smiley?)

Last edited:
Quote:
After a search of Piku's vehicle, Bonaiuto said police located a .357 handgun that was loaded and cocked.

He wouldn't have to carry it cocked it if it didn't have a Massachusetts trigger. Or maybe it was one of those guns the criminals prefer. I think they're called Single Action Army. Why would any civilian need a military weapon?

Back
Top Bottom