PD called today.. about my C&R application? Update

When you go to talk to him, be sure to wear a boonie hat, camouflage cargo pants, spit shined jump boots and a "Vote From the Rooftops" t-shirt... just so he understands where you're coming from.

Don't forget the AFDB! It's THE fashion accessory for the terminally paranoid.

I talked with the licensing officer just now. It turns out that she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do with it. I told her she didn't have to do anything with it but the ATF requires that I inform my LPD. She said she'd just keep it with my LTC files. She was very friendly and just asked me to let her know if for some reason the ATF didn't license me so she could just remove it from my files.

I talked with the licensing officer just now. It turns out that she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do with it. I told her she didn't have to do anything with it but the ATF requires that I inform my LPD. She said she'd just keep it with my LTC files. She was very friendly and just asked me to let her know if for some reason the ATF didn't license me so she could just remove it from my files.

Claps Cheers Hooray!!

Glad to hear it was settled easy for you.

when I was up for my last LTC renewal, the detective sergeant called my work. They connected him to the other guy at work named Walter. The other guy with my same name thought it was some friend of his joking around, so he started saying Bullshit! who is this really? Ha-ha good one! apparently, the detective didn't think it was funny that who he thought was me was laughing at him.
He called back and got the right one (me) couple hours later.
The other guy was embarrassed and apologetic.

Back
Top Bottom