Paul Harrell Has Pancreatic Cancer

Paul Harrell is a major asset and provided so much beneficial footage and information to the firearms world. Sad to see 😥😥😢
The part that sucks is he has more work to do and topics to discuss.

The shit part about this gun community is we lose the best people in it too soon and shitheads like Military Arms Channel and YankeeMarshall live on and contribute almost nothing.

oh man, that's terrible news. Best gun tuber we had.

edit: I think that is fake.

Way too many places have obits asking for donations. Look at this shit. South Carolina funeral home asking for donations.

Removed URL in case it also has malware. Run adblock people!

Any site that is asking to turn off adblocker to view for obituaries (a paid service to begin with) is fake as f***.

My bet is Paul is still kicking.

Last edited:
That website is full of malware.
i get malware warnings there.
[crying]WTF! I have mcafee on my computer and now these pop ups won't f***ing stop. Any help for a computer troglodyte. I ran a full system scan and it says I am clean but this shit keeps popping up. I can't believe i got malware on a gun forum. I purposely stay out of those threads and links.

[crying]WTF! I have mcafee on my computer and now these pop ups won't f***ing stop. Any help for a computer troglodyte. I ran a full system scan and it says I am clean but this shit keeps popping up. I can't believe i got malware on a gun forum. I purposely stay out of those threads and links.
Malwarebytes. Reboot first.

Post it out here, lot of gunslingers on here can use your advices
Running malwarebytes? Looking at a task manager to determine which processes are forcing the pop-ups? Restarting in safe mode + ethernet if you can't isolate the program through a scan?

I sent him a DM because I gave him my cell in case he can't square it away - I need to see his monitor to walk him through the steps, and I don't have a VM on this rig to use a remote-PC app in the event his PC is completely compromised.

Running malwarebytes? Looking at a task manager to determine which processes are forcing the pop-ups? Restarting in safe mode + ethernet if you can't isolate the program through a scan?

I sent him a DM because I gave him my cell in case he can't square it away - I need to see his monitor to walk him through the steps, and I don't have a VM on this rig to use a remote-PC app in the event his PC is completely compromised.
am using the windowsecurity program that come with win10.dont know how good that one gona protect my pc,should i get another anti malware security program?

There is growing anecdotal evidence some cancers may be caused by intracellular parasites. Lots of folks now curing their own cancer with fenbendazole and ivermectin.

Last edited:
am using the windowsecurity program that come with win10.dont know how good that one gona protect my pc,should i get another anti malware security program?
Window's Defender enabled is about as good as you are going to get. Run Malwarebyte's once a week or so to double up. As a preventative - if you use Chrome as a browser, run the "Adblock" and "adblock plus" browser extension to make chrome's already terrible resource usage a little less bad, while also protecting you from clicking bad ads to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom