Patriot ledger poll

JonathonEmergency

NES Member
I don't know how to link from my phone, but the patriot ledger has a poll on their website asking if police chiefs in mass have too much discretion in issuing ltc's.

But some people may be voting that too much discretion is bad b/c they are antis who want stricter controls. So a "yes" vote doesn't necessarily corrolate to being pro and not anti.

Voted. I wish I could vote at the voting polls for no discretion by Chiefs and repeal of the 1998 gun laws.

Voted - but what about the people who don't know what it's like to apply for an LTC, they'll skew the results based on their ignorance

I currently have a challenge to a co-worker who believes it's "way to easy to get a gun and a concealed permit in MA" to actually go get one! I'll let you know how it goes as they progress through the process in BOSTON. I'm paying for the safety class and application fee upfront but the stipulation of the bet is that they pay me back if they don't get a CC permit. Muhahahahahahaha!

What's the saying? "Experience is the best teacher".

Last edited:
I currently have a challenge to a co-worker who believes it's "way to easy to get a gun and a concealed permit in MA" to actually go get one! I'll let you know how it goes as they progress through the process in BOSTON. I'm paying for the safety class and application fee upfront but the stipulation of the bet is that they pay me back if they don't get a CC permit. Muhahahahahahaha!

IS that an LTCA he has to get to win the bet?

Nice! [grin]

They must not have gotten the results they wanted and changed the poll question!

Here's what the page just showed me:

Poll
Should district court clerks' offices be kept open after 2 p.m. even if it means spending more money to hire additional workers?

[angry2]

IS that an LTCA he has to get to win the bet?

It's a LTC-A with RESTRICTIONS:NONE. They have to be able to conceal carry! And it was their challenge! They said "it is to easy to get a gun and concealed carry permit in MA." I said "PROVE IT! Here's the bet....."

And it's not necessarily a "He" but it could be, then again maybe not. I'll leave the gender out of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom